Forums
May 05, 2024, 10:12 AM

Author Topic: Regarding replay submission problems on WSE  (Read 926 times)

Regarding replay submission problems on WSE
« on: December 15, 2016, 02:44 PM »
Hai. There was an issue with uploading replay files on Worst Shot Ever website - any submission attempt returned blank page and failed to upload replay to the server, which means there were no submissions since October 1st. If you were a victim of the f@#!ing white page, you can re-upload your stuff from now on (only replays dating back to October OF COURSE), otherwise these flowers of yours will be gone forever, because the only way to seal these f@#!ups is to submit them to WSE kk?

Ah, and it wasnt my fault. And i learned about the issue just 2 days ago (only Korydex reported it to me).
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Sensei

Re: Regarding replay submission problems on WSE
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 05:34 PM »
When new series of worst shots will be released?

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 01:47 AM »
Worst Shot Ever is always about the yearly screwups, so you have till New Year's Day to submit replays (of games that took place in 2016, of course).

On another note, send in your replays while you still can!

And on yet another note, lacoste has decided to step down from WSE. I'd like to thank him for taking such good care of Run's pet project ever since Run stepped down back in 2012.
But fret not, WSE will continue to go on. So far, there are 437(!) submissions, but there's always room for more screwups!
I'm going to be busy around new years, so it might take a bit longer till the results are up, but I'll certainly get around to it in January. KRD has graciously offered to help out with difficult decision making.

Offline philie

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 02:17 AM »
nice to hear wse is going on (and in good hands)!

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 11:22 AM »
Today is your last chance to submit replays for the 2016 awards!

444 replays so far, but a couple of people have sent in a lot of replays (one of them sent 75), so there's bound to be replays with disappointing turns in there as well. So don't think we don't need more!

Best wishes for the New Year and may your screwups in WA be spectacular :)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 12:40 PM »
a couple of people have sent in a lot of replays (one of them sent 75)

Lol..

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 01:00 PM »
that's probably me  :0
How did you count that? Did you check out the actual sender (IP), or just nicks of whoever performed the fail? I think I used three or even four nicks in here, so the actual number of replays I sent may be well over 150

(I think it's the time to say sorry for any disappointing turns?)
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 01:14 PM »
that's probably me  :0
How did you count that? Did you check out the actual sender (IP), or just nicks of whoever performed the fail? I think I used three or even four nicks in here, so the actual number of replays I sent may be well over 150

(I think it's the time to say sorry for any disappointing turns?)

Were you So1dier and RedEyedCyborg? :) I saw only 3 replays with WTF-8
I counted them by selecting their replays and letting the transfer program do the counting. Those people sent in even more than iSlowpoke, and he was by far the most prolific last year (a couple of them did win awards, though, so it's not all bad)

Offline Hurz

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 01:23 PM »
heh same guy  :D