Forums
April 26, 2024, 02:06 PM

Author Topic: Returning back into life....  (Read 3600 times)

Offline nappy

Re: Returning back into life....
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2010, 05:28 PM »
Registry cleaners won't help ^^

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2010, 07:15 PM »
I watched Survivor wich is the reseon as to why i had the title....................

Previusly using the same program ( Daemon tools) and the same iso file from thepiratebay, did work as for installing and running. I can still mount the cd with Daemon tools but i can not use the setupid exe program located within the iso file.

This is the reseon as to why i think just downloading the wa/team 17 files would be enough for me to actually, since i can still mount the ISO file. I think it is something wrong with my pc since i can't install certain online games etheirs (Draconica).

I would be gratefull if someone could submitt their wA files, for me to download it and see if it works. I still have some PO games that i need to compleat.....

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 06:31 PM »
Please........Someone ?

Offline nappy

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 08:07 PM »
Take a photo with piece of paper and "Sup TUS! This is doubletime, owned by TT" written on it, and then you'll have an antidote :)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 08:50 PM »
I feel kidna bad for you TenoriTage, despite the name that is painfull to type on any keyboard and sounds so wrong and queer when your'e brain invisions the sound of a bleak nerd pronouncing it. Nobody knows who you are. You have been around playing while this generation of shoppaholics were still licking milk from the holy reserves that their mothers are carriyng. You are such a boring person that desptie being on here for a long time. Nobody knows who you are.

If i ask a random player " Do you know who TenoriTaga is " They will say that they don't play G** RPGs online, while the veins of any player would freeze to ice at the mere mention of " STA ", as they hide in their rooms clinging on to the hope of staying alive.

I will not go trough the trouble of reveiling my true identity because i don't want haters to approach my house. In that case i will ahve to end their misery in a sloooooow way while seing them suffering short executino so their souls may be redeemed.

I hope you will try to become someone in  the community, as soon as you no longer play worms noone is going to know your'e name and as soon as you enter one of your'e previus mates games tehy will kick you under the false assumption that you are a noob.

You are the vain of my existance, you are the death that plauges me, infact even worse then death. Like a hole, absence of life. Cause atleast Death will feed the beasts of the beast and compleat the cykle of life. When you leave worms you will create  a disturbance, you will not give new life the energy it needs to start. You will forever be a parasite and whastever value your'e corpse may have hold will never be taken advantage of......

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL I cant believe i jsut wrote that ^^ I need to return to worms man if i go Worms will enver be the same..........,.

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010, 09:21 PM »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Ray

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 09:22 PM »

Offline Random00

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 10:58 PM »
If i ask a random player " Do you know who TenoriTaga is " They will say [...]
yes. ;d

Doubletime, why dont you just try to buy the game?

Offline beer

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2010, 12:45 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/chatcleaner/

What have you done for the W:A community, DT?

make ppl laugh, make others cry..

also DT have been make fun on AG, making it alive when its almost dead, talking with evryone, show stuff, even if its dumb, when he is there, its a big animation.

ty dt for evrything!

your, Beer.

drama queen iz back

Offline Devilage

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 03:12 AM »
just LOL.

Smoking proud.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2010, 03:47 AM »
Every time I wanna back you up DT, I see a big post of you which changes my mind right away.

Look for WA battlepack. I don't have the url.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2010, 10:50 AM »
Monkey why can't you upload all your'e wa folder files ? That would be enough for me to be able to finish the pos......

There are many things i have left to do DarkOne, i want to become the best player ever and that is currently out of my hands. It is not my fault that my sibblings/PC is/are retarded -.-

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2010, 11:02 AM »
I can't find free wa battlepack downloads oO

*= Why no free download

-.- No money me pay

>'' world is greedy me no money

Offline Free

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2010, 11:13 AM »
i want to become the best player ever and that is currently out of my hands.

:D