Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:53 PM

Author Topic: The I miss thread...  (Read 2832 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: The I miss thread...
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2020, 01:39 PM »

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 05:00 PM »
I Miss Kiros

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2020, 10:20 PM »
I miss ae porra

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Saint

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2020, 10:28 PM »
I miss fad, he promised that he would never come back ;/

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2020, 07:47 AM »
i miss making schemes with charles
aww, maybe one day we'll come back... though for now there's nothing to explore with schemes

to answer OP, i miss Cueshark and his YT channel

Offline skunk3

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2020, 08:42 AM »
http://tim32.org/~muzer/t17-archive/forum.team17.com/archive/index.php/t-3617.html

A good list of people you/we will never see again, but were crucial in W:A, it's so weird to go through the list and you know so many of them, it's an indescribable feeling. I am on page 2. :'D

Celll3lock for example, I totally forgot about that dude, really good warmer/roper.

o7

Damn some of those names are a blast from the past.

W:A from 99-05 was the f@#!ing best gaming experience ever. Not even the glory days of the 8-bit and 16-bit eras were as good IMHO. W:A was the first online game that I really got sucked into and it is crazy to think that I spent countless hours playing games with people who I will never talk to again. It's a really melancholic feeling TBH and I kinda don't like to think about it because it's too sad. :/

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 08:48 AM by skunk3 »

Offline Stressfish

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2020, 07:16 PM »

W:A from 99-05 was the f@#!ing best gaming experience ever. Not even the glory days of the 8-bit and 16-bit eras were as good IMHO. W:A was the first online game that I really got sucked into and it is crazy to think that I spent countless hours playing games with people who I will never talk to again. It's a really melancholic feeling TBH and I kinda don't like to think about it because it's too sad. :/

This.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2020, 06:00 AM »

This.

host big rr :)

Offline Korydex

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2020, 07:38 AM »
Miss CoolMan :(

Offline Sensei

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2020, 07:24 PM »
We weren't that close nor played bunch of hours together.. But I miss mae's low gravity grenades in some 2v2 BnG battles. Now when I think of it, it was only shot that guy ever did!

Also miss some 3way boom races with Jago. Cool mexican guy. He'd join Walrus and me in lot of TUS games.

Had one of the toughest 1v1 Aerials and BnG's against SpoonHead guy, as well. What happened to these guys?