Forums
May 01, 2024, 11:26 PM

Author Topic: The I'm back but not really back thread  (Read 4917 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: The I'm back but not really back thread
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2011, 05:06 PM »
I still have my very old AiM accounts where I added everyone from WACL league through AIM, should be about 400 addies or something. I will just post the addies here if anyone wants to contact them.

Ok nevermind, can't get my pw to work.

Or did they change something with the login? (I used Aim.Express)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 05:10 PM by DeathInFire »

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2011, 03:32 PM »
I still have my very old AiM accounts where I added everyone from WACL league through AIM, should be about 400 addies or something. I will just post the addies here if anyone wants to contact them.

Ok nevermind, can't get my pw to work.

Or did they change something with the login? (I used Aim.Express)
I thought the same thing, until I tired a bunch of other passwords and one finally worked.  The login is the same.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2011, 04:12 PM »
Hmm ok, but I tried almost every pw I know. :(

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2011, 05:24 PM »
Anus, do you have my msn name?  I want to login to my account but I don't remember my username, I definitely remember the password.  I'm pretty sure I had you on my MSN list back when.

Offline avirex

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2011, 12:18 PM »
walrus, you have hitman on AIM? is he interested in coming back to w:a? i wondered what ever happen to him... he is the reason i came to w:a...  he came to w2 for a short time, and he was actually a good roper, surprised me and i gave it a shot... cuz oldskool w2 would just call w:a guys newbs... kinda like we do now to that new worms game thats out.. i forget the name.... but yeah, i never gave it a shot until hitman came over.. would be cool to see him on AG again.. HiTMaN :D

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 06:20 PM »
walrus, you have hitman on AIM? is he interested in coming back to w:a? i wondered what ever happen to him... he is the reason i came to w:a...  he came to w2 for a short time, and he was actually a good roper, surprised me and i gave it a shot... cuz oldskool w2 would just call w:a guys newbs... kinda like we do now to that new worms game thats out.. i forget the name.... but yeah, i never gave it a shot until hitman came over.. would be cool to see him on AG again.. HiTMaN :D
i don't think hes going to be coming back, from what i gathered in our conversation a few days ago, hes not interested in play worms anymore.  its a shame but there are a few that feel that way.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2011, 07:36 PM »
Anus, do you have my msn name?  I want to login to my account but I don't remember my username, I definitely remember the password.  I'm pretty sure I had you on my MSN list back when.

Unfortunately I have switched my MSN some time ago to a new one.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2011, 12:37 AM »
So many people have moved on and gotten different accounts/stopped logging in altogether.  All the old names there, probably havent been online in years.  That community is gone forever, cant say the new one isnt too bad either, I like a lot of the new people.  Even if they cant speak english lol.

Unfortunately I have switched my MSN some time ago to a new one.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2012, 06:30 PM »
Wow, stayed for a lot longer than I thought this time around.  Worms still is pretty fun even 12 years later after the first time I played.  I had great games with a lot of you, and community sites like this are what makes the game go.  I credit angus for getting me to stay around for this long.  I had a lot of free time on my hands from this summer to this winter.  Unfortunately, this isn't the case anymore.  I'm headed off to go to law school in Arizona on friday, and I bought a apple laptop, so my worms career has, yet again, come to an end.  I learned a long time ago to never say you are never coming back to worms, so maybe i will be on again someday.  This is, and remains, pretty much the only computer game I ever really played, and the only one i feel like is worth playing.  Thanks for the memories!  I'll be back for WA 4.0!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 06:32 PM by TheWalrus »

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2012, 06:52 PM »
phiis mayn!!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Csongi

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2012, 07:53 PM »
 :'(

Take care !!
 :-*
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline theredi

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2012, 09:06 PM »
free the wally!!!!!!!!! =/ hf in school lolo and gl crazy yankee ;D

Offline StepS

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2012, 09:14 PM »
and I bought a apple laptop, so my worms career has, yet again, come to an end.
aw, but anyway you can always try Wine, the current WA update is pretty fine with it ;D
(just encouraging hehe)
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2012, 09:17 PM »
and I bought a apple laptop, so my worms career has, yet again, come to an end.
aw, but anyway you can always try Wine, the current WA update is pretty fine with it ;D
(just encouraging hehe)
what is wine, for idiots?  I know nothing :X  And i wont be trying, one of the better parts about my apple laptop is i wont spend any time f@#!ing around on worms  :)

Offline StepS

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2012, 09:19 PM »
 :(
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]