Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:03 PM

Author Topic: the most lamest and best player this seazon.  (Read 5451 times)

Offline Guaton

Re: the most lamest and best player this seazon.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 05:59 PM »
so if u dont wanna get another smite , GO AWAY , didnt u understand that no1cares about ur opinions? if u wanna share some , try to do it less arrogant or prepotent (if u got some skill, and im not sure if u have) , u  are just showing us how stupid u are
maciej

for everyone , i guess luzak's list is just an example lol

Offline darKz

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 06:17 PM »
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 06:27 PM »
pls clouse this idiotic topic.......

Offline darKz

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2010, 06:29 PM »
Actually the topic got pushed into the wrong direction just because of 1 person. What's wrong with talking about this season's good and not so good players?
~ Dubc 2010

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2010, 06:29 PM »
Maciej, people on this community can point out A LOT of your actions which are not "smart".
Believe whatever you want as you always do, but you get smites because of your manner, nothing about the truth.

*First warn*
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline luz4k

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2010, 08:43 PM »
imo if you want to judge anyone you should just see at his opponents. if someone plays against noobs he is lame, so i don't really know why you gave 0 for zippo... ah! i know! that's just because you don't like him. but if you are gonna make smth like that you should be objective. it's league, so everyone plays ftw, don't care about style much, and if you do, so why did you give 9 for darkz?! i have nothing against him, but if you care about style you just should take a look how he won rrs against me. so imo this ranking in bullshit

Its my ranking lol. Iam a judge here!
Maciej - 0

Offline Ramone

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 12:52 AM »
Its my ranking lol. Iam a judge here!
Maciej - 0

That's the spirit! :D
[applaud] for this.

---

This is a small community and we all know each other (more or less)...
Maciej, you cannot call chakkman an "IDIOT" and offend him just like that without any reason.. Because we all know that chakk is not an idiot - cause we are small community... Get it?!

Think about it!
Don't get mad and please try to understand!
Try to find fun in this game instead of trying to be the "smart-pr0-guy"... Grow up!

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2010, 06:40 AM »
Luz4k, I wantt yeou to reevaluate your ratings! I got a good day and I want a new evaluation.
I believe i'm worth a 7now. And i'm f@#!igne drunlk so u b etter chjange it right npow :D

:D:D;D:d;D::DD:D: And i'm doin striptease for ferrreee young laodies

Offline luz4k

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2010, 07:49 AM »
Spaazi u won u got 7 from me ;d.   

Chelsea nobody tells u must write smth here, if this topic is for u idiot then why u even respond hee lol. 

Just wana u to tells everyone how u rate pplz arround. For examle,  zpaazi thinks i'm good like "4" , u can also write why u give  me big 4, cos i can change my bad sides to became stronger :)

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2010, 12:37 PM »
Maciej, if I can tell you something: nobody cares about your believes, the more you trust in, the more you'll get warned.
Why ? Because it's a league website, and most of the players are here for the win, and not for the fun.
Just look, Komo was believing in something, he told it, and he got smite by many dudes.

All you have to know is: during a league game with a moron, just act like him, and be as much lame as possible.
It's sad, you won't have fun during the game; but when you'll have kicked his ass, you'll have a little smile thinking you just gave a loss to a fool.

About the rr against Darkz, it's sure it's lame; but when you play like this, there is many more chance to fall.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2010, 12:44 PM »
ah Tobi, i'm sure i will get a lot of fun playing clanners with you again!  :-*

Offline darKz

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2010, 02:52 PM »
Maciej, if I can tell you something: nobody cares about your believes, the more you trust in, the more you'll get warned.
Why ? Because it's a league website, and most of the players are here for the win, and not for the fun.
Just look, Komo was believing in something, he told it, and he got smite by many dudes.

All you have to know is: during a league game with a moron, just act like him, and be as much lame as possible.
It's sad, you won't have fun during the game; but when you'll have kicked his ass, you'll have a little smile thinking you just gave a loss to a fool.

About the rr against Darkz, it's sure it's lame; but when you play like this, there is many more chance to fall.

Are you implying something? Because it sounds like it. lol
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2010, 04:02 PM »
Komo'ckc - 9
titahemp - 8.5
r3spect   - 7
Phanton - 8
Madden - 8.5
M4v3r1cK - 6
oldsock - 7.5
Rocket - 7.5
ZiPpO - 2
Agneau - 10 00000 000000 00 000 000 000000 000 00   GO TDC
Shenlong - 7
Chelsea - 7
Luz4k - 7.5
Random00 - 7
darKz - 8.5
daiNa - 8.5
AduN - 7
yanme - 7
Xubo - 5
InZa - 7
Spaazi - 40 000 0000 00 00 0

Offline Camper

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2010, 04:10 PM »
LEAVE RENEEEEH ALONE! -run!

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2010, 04:26 PM »
Are you implying something? Because it sounds like it. lol
Sure I do, I'm implying what I just said.
But there is nothing hidden if it's what you mean.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.