Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:59 PM

Author Topic: the most lamest and best player this seazon.  (Read 5450 times)

Offline luz4k

the most lamest and best player this seazon.
« on: June 15, 2010, 11:37 AM »
Include only ppl in tus singles table, lets make rating from 0 to 10.
for example:

Komo'ckc - 9.5
titahemp - 4
r3spect   - 4
Phanton - 4
Madden - 5.5
M4v3r1cK - 3.5
oldsock - 6.5
Rocket - 5.5
ZiPpO - 0
Agneau - 7
Shenlong - 7
Chelsea - 4
darKz - 9
daiNa - 8
AduN - 6
yanme - 8
Xubo - 6
InZa - 6
Spaazi - 6

That topic will show how ppl looks in ur eyes ;x

Offline chakkman

Re: the most lamest and best player this seazon.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 11:40 AM »
I think the season's table will show who was the best player of the season. ;) And lame people will always be lame, not just in 1 season. If you want to make your personal table of antipathy you can do that of course...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 11:40 AM »
Lol I notice you added ckc to my name.

In all respect thanks, but i'm not the best, just because it's my 1st season thats all, I don't get any points for BnG now so probably won't get any higher ever again lol.

I'll reply to this tomorrow morning with my list, right now I only have time for 1 more film before I gtg sleep for work :S

Offline luz4k

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 12:14 PM »
I think the season's table will show who was the best player of the season. ;) And lame people will always be lame, not just in 1 season. If you want to make your personal table of antipathy you can do that of course...

I wana know what u think about them,  not how they are doing in tus cos sure we se that. This topic means how good for u is for example darkz, hes not leading table but in my opinio  hes one of best atm.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 12:28 PM »
imo if you want to judge anyone you should just see at his opponents. if someone plays against noobs he is lame, so i don't really know why you gave 0 for zippo... ah! i know! that's just because you don't like him. but if you are gonna make smth like that you should be objective. it's league, so everyone plays ftw, don't care about style much, and if you do, so why did you give 9 for darkz?! i have nothing against him, but if you care about style you just should take a look how he won rrs against me. so imo this ranking in bullshit

Offline darKz

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 02:58 PM »
you just should take a look how he won rrs against me

lmfao, get over it. xD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Maciej

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 03:35 PM »
it was example, i haven't seen your other games but i couldn't give you 9 points in 0-10 range after those games if we talk about style

Offline darKz

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 04:41 PM »
I couldn't give you 9 points either because you suck at Elite. What's your point? Wanna start a flame war?
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Maciej

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 04:47 PM »
it's about style, not skill

it's completly another thing if someone sucks in smth and can't do that better and someone does lame turns for the win

you missed it

and it's still an example, i have nothing against you, i just don't watch many games, so i don't know how the other players play, i just remember your lame

Offline chakkman

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 04:51 PM »
What's lame about doing a slow turn when your opponent fell 3 times (i guess that was the case). In football a striker wouldn't do a bicycle kick if he runs towards an empty goal with no opponent in sight. That's simply stupid and will prevent you from scoring most probably. :)

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 04:57 PM »
Does it mean i'm lame or good? :D 6 is pretty stylish I think :)  ::)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 05:43 PM »
What's lame about doing a slow turn when your opponent fell 3 times (i guess that was the case). In football a striker wouldn't do a bicycle kick if he runs towards an empty goal with no opponent in sight. That's simply stupid and will prevent you from scoring most probably. :)

rofl, IDIOT
if there is the situacion in football match which you described it means a perfectly playing one of a team
and in rr if your opponent doesn't fall 3 times you couldn't do such a f@#!ing time because you lose anyway, so it sucks. imo there should be a limit for every map to do for the win if your opponent falls 3 times, or draw otheway. because player who starts is in the worse position. but it is hard to do ofc
if you do lame turn in first round it's ofc fair and good tactic, but in last it sucks.
your example would be good chakkman if he does incredible time in 1st or 2nd turn  :-X because those players (in your example) had to do nice job to create this goal.

and luzak started topic about style, so dark turns WERE lame imo, and he shouldn't get 9 points if we take part in this fun, all

but your example chakkman was just idiotic, ROFL!  :o
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:50 PM by Maciej »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 05:51 PM »
and i have got 3 smites just because of writing smart things

f@#! you f@#!ERS
 Insulting other people's opinion.

Offline Rok

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 05:56 PM »
and i have got 3 smites just because of writing smart things

f@#! you f@#!ERS

"Smart things"? GET A GRIP, for heavens sake!!!

I'm fed up with you. I'm not global moderator, so I reported you post to D1/MI. You're lacking something that's called social skills. Sociall skills give you ability to not call an IDIOT anyone who shows disagreement with your 'smart' ideas.

One smite was from me, as you may reckoned.

P.S. I hope this thread can be closed now.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Krezo

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 05:58 PM »
Maciej, Chakkman just explain you "situation". He didn't tell you that you are an idiot or something else. Be more carefull when you're choosing words :o
No signature.