Forums
April 23, 2024, 04:46 PM

Author Topic: Returning after 20ish years away  (Read 818 times)

Offline l3rodie

Returning after 20ish years away
« on: October 16, 2023, 12:38 PM »
Recently bought the game on steam because i played the hell out of it when i was younger.
Was surprised to see how active the community still is and it got me wondering if any of the people I use to play with are still around.
My memory is not the best but i went by l3rodie and the main clan i was in was NsK, I use to play with a dude named V4ri4l and Th3on3 a ton that were also in NsK.
BnG was my main scheme, i was far from the best roper but i did some wild shit bouncing nades around.
Anyways it would be wild to catch up with anyone from those days, if your still around shoot me a message and we can try to jump on sometime!

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Returning after 20ish years away
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 03:20 PM »
Recently bought the game on steam because i played the hell out of it when i was younger.
Was surprised to see how active the community still is and it got me wondering if any of the people I use to play with are still around.
My memory is not the best but i went by l3rodie and the main clan i was in was NsK, I use to play with a dude named V4ri4l and Th3on3 a ton that were also in NsK.
BnG was my main scheme, i was far from the best roper but i did some wild shit bouncing nades around.
Anyways it would be wild to catch up with anyone from those days, if your still around shoot me a message and we can try to jump on sometime!
I remember you brodie, Varial checked in here a bit ago but not active as of right now, and i talk to theone every once and awhile on discord.  Glad you made it back like so many of us after so long!  TUS is without a doubt the best worms league ever conceived, and has been around for 15 years.  Hope to see you out there!

Offline Sensei

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 06:42 PM »
Varial Heelflip? Yeah, he came back for a month or so.. Remember playing with him at that period. Cool guy!
He's still on discord server, but his last msg is from march 2019.
Also then is the last time we talked via pm's. Just sent him msg there, hope he answers.
Welcome back l3rodie! I'll throw a game of bng whenever.

EDIT: Walrus, this goes to you as well! Time to do a few.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 07:41 PM »
Hey l3rodie! I remember you, I was also in NsK/NBR together with IceY and shadymilkman, amazed and wargod etc.

Nice to see you back! :D

Offline l3rodie

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023, 12:10 PM »
Hey Anubis and Walrus, great to see yall!
I remember you guys now, we used to play clan games against Walrus all the time and Anubis was crazy good with the ropes!
It's so cool to see some of the old community still going.
Thanks Sensei, I'm swamped with work this week but I should have time for some games this weekend and I'll be jumping on.
I'm curios to see if I can even hit a simple 3 second nade after all this time.
Looking forward to seeing yall on WN again!

Offline Y2JID

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2023, 11:00 PM »
i remember see u about
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2023, 02:28 PM »
Hey l3rodie! I remember you, I was also in NsK/NBR together with IceY and shadymilkman, amazed and wargod etc.

Nice to see you back! :D

Want a hard question??? so there you go!!

What clan you did not made IN ??? please tell 2.

doubt you can!!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.