Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:32 PM

Author Topic: tus rule: lag - quitting= losing  (Read 820 times)

Offline Asbest

tus rule: lag - quitting= losing
« on: April 25, 2014, 11:39 AM »
i want that this "quitting=losing when lag" gets void. who agree with me? because i don't have time wait  5-10 mins, and i have sometimes bad connection ( and my partners too ) and sometimes its not even lag out. so wise would be void this rule! what u think?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:43 AM by Asbest »

Offline LeTotalKiller

Re: tus rule: lag - quitting= losing
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 07:18 PM »
If you have time to finish the game, then you have that same time to wait, don't you?

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 08:29 PM »
This rule isn't getting voided. If people say there's lag, then we only have their word, but if you let the game lag out, we have proof

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 03:07 AM »
 if i drop for lag for example is not my fault ...., the company is not perfect
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Asbest

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 08:21 AM »
So let the game drop :)
sometimes thats not even DROP. sometimes its take 5 and more mins. i don't have so much time to wait.

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 12:19 PM »
if u don't have that much time to wait, then maybe don't play league game xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 10:12 PM »
you made a similar comment to me husk... so let me just say, sometimes people have time to play the game, they just dont have time for people like you, who would rather spend 10 minutes or more in the lobby, scrolling the same message, and hitting light bulb on and off..

everyone is guilty of messing around with the bulb from one point or another... but there is a couple guys who think its the funniest thing in the world, and cant resist doing it every time, or just down right take forever to start a game...  thats not enjoyable...

so, this rly has nothing to do with his original post, but.. people should understand worms schemes take up to an hour each, so to play a league game, 1 pick each your looking at well over an hour... and clanners can be even longer, not everyone has all day to sit at the PC, people should be considerate of that, and try to speed the process of picking up, and lighting up....  dont be a husk.

Offline Husk

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 06:12 AM »
you made a similar comment to me husk... so let me just say, sometimes people have time to play the game, they just dont have time for people like you, who would rather spend 10 minutes or more in the lobby, scrolling the same message, and hitting light bulb on and off..

everyone is guilty of messing around with the bulb from one point or another... but there is a couple guys who think its the funniest thing in the world, and cant resist doing it every time, or just down right take forever to start a game...  thats not enjoyable...

so, this rly has nothing to do with his original post, but.. people should understand worms schemes take up to an hour each, so to play a league game, 1 pick each your looking at well over an hour... and clanners can be even longer, not everyone has all day to sit at the PC, people should be considerate of that, and try to speed the process of picking up, and lighting up....  dont be a husk.

ummm I am doing that to annoy people who waste time... so I am actually showing them to hurry the f@#! up =P

if host sets up map and scheme just fine, I wont do that...

but if opponent clan has to think of a scheme for 10 mins, I will spam that light bulb so damn fast and spam all the stuff I said during that 10 mins
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:23 AM by Husk »