Forums
May 09, 2024, 03:29 AM

Author Topic: We don't need NO reset. Our points are hard-earned, well-deserved.  (Read 7864 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
Re: We don't need NO reset. Our points are hard-earned, well-deserved.
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2016, 03:51 PM »
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

I will indeed be gone. That goes to life itself too.

Man it is a damn game, if you "Earned" all of those points, you can "Earn" them again even after 1000 resets.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Triad

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2016, 04:12 PM »
So much fancy English, I need a second monocle.

Offline ANO

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2016, 04:51 PM »
this thread is great, it would be even better if not for the stupid spam we've grown accustomed to from people unable to communicate in English and therefore attempting to devalue the foruming experience for the rest of us.

Not at all... many wormers can't communicate in English but they are still part of this community and have been played more than you... Their opinion is valuable and important, you might have to make an effort to understand it, but it's worth it.
by the way, who the hell are you?

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2016, 04:52 PM »
Why do people like Asbest exist?
In every species once in a while you see animals that exist for no reason or got dumb/helpless cuz of genetics

Asbest is just offering himself as an example for the human race

Also lol @Gab's "Pointless" gif :D

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2016, 04:57 PM »
Yes he does offer himself as an example in this worldly circus, but identical is the case with Marian. You'd be pathetically delusional to think you are any "better" than him. You have at least as much flaws and issues as he does, and you process it just as bad. Grow up kid, this topic is for adults. Come back later.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2016, 05:00 PM »
Yes he does offer himself as an example in this worldly circus, but identical is the case with Marian. You'd be pathetically delusional to think you are any "better" than him. You have at least as much flaws and issues as he does, and you process it just as bad. Grow up kid, this topic is for adults. Come back later.
Being a kid or an adult has no influence in this as long as opinions make sense ;)
I admit I wasn't a good and sportsmanship player either in the past(many can relate xD) but I'm not the same anymore and I'm trying to change myself, unlike Asbest. Also you have never played/chatted with me, so don't think you know me :P

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2016, 05:38 PM »
Oh you are terribly mistaken about us not conversing in-depth, I know you very well. I choose to retain my dignity, or what I have left if any or at least not sink lower for I know there are lower levels, and refrain from combating your offtopic nonsense.

Offline darKz

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2016, 07:18 PM »
No shit, by now I'm actually 100% sure it's Doubletime.  ::) :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2016, 07:30 PM »
Isn't invictus dei just another alias of x-force/unknown/protostar?
Oh you are terribly mistaken about us not conversing in-depth, I know you very well.
Thinking about it,I did have chats with Proto some time ago
Makes me think Sensei is right

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2016, 07:53 PM »
How does this all rubbish relate to the matters in circulation? Do not call me by names, I am and always will be, InvictusDei, for you, got it? Please realign with the flow and the central theme, ragekid, or bugger off.

P.S. wish you all the best licking boots of the wise professors higher education so you can qualify for a nonexistent /substandard job.

For further reference:

– The financial system is a fraud.
– The political system is a fraud.
– National Defense is a fraud.
– The healthcare system is a fraud.
– Higher education is a fraud.
– The mainstream corporate media is a fraud.
– Culture–from high to pop–is a fraud.
- MarianRV's alleged intellect and successful childhood is a fraud. (addition by ID)

"United States of corruption is the dream you pursue if I am not mistaken. Sigmund Fraud. They'd get out of there, not try to get in lol. *facepalm* That's all for the offtopic, but I'm afraid there's more to come.

"We’ve habituated to fraud as a way of life because every system is fraudulent. Consider the costly scam known as higher education. The two essentials higher education should teach are: 1) how to learn anything you need to learn or want to learn on your own, and 2) how to think, behave, plan and function entrepreneurially (i.e. as an autonomous problem-solver and lifelong learner who cooperates and collaborates productively with others) as a way of life. -GO GO SON. notes:ID

That higher education fails to do so is self-evident. We could create a highly effective system of higher education that costs 10% of the current corrupt system. I’ve described such a system (in essence, a directed apprenticeship as opposed to sitting in a chair for four years) in The Nearly Free University and the Emerging Economy: The Revolution in Higher Education.- PAY YOUR TOILET PAPER. notes:ID

As for what passes as culture in the U.S.: the majority of what’s being sold as culture, both high and low, is derivative and forgettable. We suffer the dual frauds of absurd refinement (so only the elites can “appreciate” the art, music, food, wine, etc.) and base coarsening: instead of Tender (romantic love and Sbaffo 07:14PM pic) we have Tinder (flammable trash).

Fraud as a way of life caters an extravagant banquet of consequences. While everyone maximizes their personal gain in whatever system of skim, scam and fraud they inhabit, the nation rots from within. We’ve lost our way, and lost the ability to tell the truth, face problems directly, abandon what has failed and what is unaffordable, and accept personal risk as the essential element of successful adaptation."

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2016, 07:59 PM »
"- MarianRV's alleged intellect and successful childhood is a fraud. (addition by ID)"
Whaaat?

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2016, 08:07 PM »
"- MarianRV's alleged intellect and successful childhood is a fraud. (addition by ID)"
Whaaat?

Go complain on WhatsApp
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2016, 08:08 PM »
Hey guys I think that was enough food for this troll wannabe
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2016, 08:08 PM »
An unexpectedly vain and senseless reply, by any standards. Is this all that you have deducted from the doctrine? ID=my nick, abbreviated +an extra note.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2016, 08:21 PM »
Quote from: InvictusDei
At the end of the day, we will be triumphant for we served selflessly the glory of justice.
Your posts are so damn eloquent, man. A pleasure to read. You are some kind of modern day Shakespeare.