Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:29 PM

Author Topic: How to create new terrain types, if possible?  (Read 3197 times)

Online TheWalrus

Re: How to create new terrain types, if possible?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 03:01 AM »
Yes, good work with that Tetris Terrain, my firts intend was to include some Worms World Party missing terrains into the game, also think update will needed adding some WWP features..
those terrains exist and can be used to generate maps in mapgen

Offline Husk

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 05:00 AM »
SiD that looks amazing... how can I use that? also if I were to use that tetris texture in wormnet, would the other players in the game need to download the same file from a link or something?

I guess you'd need to replace these textures on your PC, then generate a map offline using built-in map editor and save it as a png map.

I guess the best thing would be:

Vn1 SiD, I hope this tetris texture would become reality in future WA update. :)

but if we don't get that... I guess that is the next best thing =P
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:02 AM by Husk »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 04:29 PM »
i know nowdays a huge amount and mainstream of this community wich is very small doesnt deserve any real effort or shit. lets paint a grafic a circle with a red 75%, they do not read the forumz, post insults or trash also play very much 4 their own ego or would do very dumb shit.  on the others side there would be few and some of those included who would take such
a effort and say thank you when its done and availabil. and few maybe would say now wow this would actually mean sumthen to me because this is one of the few games i like to play
and love and any real good work on it is like dreamz become true. new textures wich are actually smart and clever with objects and finesse for schemes like t17 or intermediate and elite
not just a new scheme u look at say wow and cant rly use it, would be awesome. and as i mentioned once this work should be honored more than a tus season i think

but its my opinion

mi u should engage this guy to our platform and hold up special tus wa updates
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:34 PM by vesuvio »

Offline francot514

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 12:55 AM »
Where to donwload mapGEN i just got broken links from worms wiki.

Offline Plutonic

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 06:02 AM »
Hmm, thats not good, im on the case!

Offline Plutonic

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2016, 12:25 PM »
The links should be back up. At least for now, look like my IP auto-updater is failing. I have manually updated it for now and will take a look at the script tonight.

Edit: Hopefully it will update properly now, let me know if they break again!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 08:08 PM by Plutonic »

Offline h3oCharles

Offline WTF-8

The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural