Forums
May 10, 2024, 07:28 AM

Author Topic: Whats up wermz!  (Read 3070 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Whats up wermz!
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 08:39 PM »
LOL almost forgot I posted here :)

Yes Walrus same person who was in canada, but tha twas like 15 years ago fool i moved to seattle, wash dc, amsterdam and now beirut since then lol

Ropa im surprised you're still not permabanned from here you mustve been behaving x)

Miss you guys hope all's going well for you.

And no i dont play dark souls 2, been pretty taken with FF14:ARR lately :)

i bought that game when it was at 15€ it had me running from A to B for an eternity f@#! that shit
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 09:45 AM »
Luckily that I played the closed beta, I could see how boring it was before it launched. xD

Offline Husk

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 12:06 PM »
I probably get XIV next month

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 12:58 PM »
I probably get XIV next month

it's a great game to spend your life on.

once you're on your retirement pension, you'll start to enjoy it, you'll start to harvest the fruits of a whole life of sweat grabbing bear asses and sending them from a to b and back
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 01:02 PM »
I'm just buying it because I have good memories of the VII and VIII, don't know if I am gonna like the new one tho =D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2014, 02:38 PM »
I'm just buying it because I have good memories of the VII and VIII, don't know if I am gonna like the new one tho =D

well, it feels like Fanal Fantasy, a lot.

But gameplay wise it's just like your regular MMORPG. It does the things everyone does pretty good though.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Flamiex

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 01:47 PM »
To be fair the game is indeed quite lame when it comes to the initial leveling (1 to 50) which can be done in a week or 2, the actualy game starts when you reach level 50 tho :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 08:19 PM »
Sounds like WoW, just that you only need a few days to get to max level 90. :P

Offline Husk

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2014, 08:22 PM »
u need few dollars to get to 90? xD

Offline Anubis

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2014, 10:00 PM »
If you pre-order you get 1 for free!

Offline Quietstorm

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 07:34 PM »
Holy Shit!!!!! Ani, Avi, Wally, ownless....DAAMMM what up boys?!@??!@
Im old as shit.

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2014, 08:12 PM »
ahhahah whats up bro!!! one of the few worms i have met :D

your a crazy bastard!! lost your contacts a while back...   was wondering how you were doing.. im going to send you a PM

Offline Anubis

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2014, 09:34 AM »
Not much QS, being inactive on W:A. Didn't you have a sister that also played worms? Goth.. anything, or was that kklepto?

Offline Quietstorm

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2014, 05:46 PM »
Def not a sister, I got no brothers or sisters...maybe some weirdo said I did?
Im old as shit.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2014, 09:42 PM »
Probably just confused with someone else. ;>