Forums
May 06, 2024, 06:14 PM

Author Topic: Winter Worm Olympics 2010 !  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Husk

Re: Winter Worm Olympics 2010 !
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2010, 09:41 AM »
u can say the same about any other schemes: someone doesn't like roping, still there are schemes in wo that has roping in them.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 09:48 AM »
u can say the same about any other schemes: someone doesn't like roping, still there are schemes in wo that has roping in them.

I think you missed my point entirely Husk.

Normal schemes WO use come standard with the original game - you download scheme, you can play it, with KAOS, you must download and install an entirely different thing(WormKit) in order to play it, some people might not want WormKit installed on their computer?

Offline Husk

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 10:02 AM »
if they are afraid that they r downloading a v*rus, then they shouldn't download it.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 12:25 PM »
some people might not want WormKit installed on their computer?
+1

Btw, even if Moderating system sucks as hell.
WO league rocks !

« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 12:34 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 01:49 PM »
dont know why, but ppl the summer WO is very more active than winter... :(

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 05:41 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/dc/winter-worm-olympics/

I created this topic to invite members of the clan to play, but anyone can post and comment there ;)
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline lalo

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 05:56 PM »

*sigh*

That'll be another 1-2 months of not being able to find clanners then :(

Good luck in WO everyone :)

And congratz in advance Random00 lol

Well mate, I think you'r not passionate enough with any other (so called, 'dumb') schemes ;)

btw, imo, WO is the most funner worm-league I have ever participated.

gl all!

I will try and do some BnG's in this WO to support cFc xD

Nah that's not needed, Komito, no1 in cFc likes WO too much. Clans playing wo the whole day for getting a ''cool'' spot is just sick imo  ::).

Offline Devilage

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 07:16 PM »
It's same that clans want on tus lol.

Smoking proud.

Offline lalo

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2010, 07:21 PM »
Not at all, I've seen too many ppl cheating on WO in order to be the first and stuff. Fixing pairings, mod aliasing, fake replays, etc etc etc.

Offline CMV

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2010, 07:38 PM »
WO does not give by far as much reputation for a clan as TUS (seeing nW's example, I think 5th place among clans is okay :p), so it is not worth cheating.
Edit: And Gal, could we have some Petrolias this time, too? I don't think we'll be hosting too many tourneys :(
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline Gal

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 09:34 PM »
WO does not give by far as much reputation for a clan as TUS (seeing nW's example, I think 5th place among clans is okay :p), so it is not worth cheating.
Edit: And Gal, could we have some Petrolias this time, too? I don't think we'll be hosting too many tourneys :(

Sure bro, Ill send some petolia's asap.

Good to have you back with us! :)
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."

Offline Ramone

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 09:35 PM »
I think there are just minority of ppl (like 2%) that tries to cheat on WO. Well, everything can be abused to the certain point, and sadly it looks like there will always be some mofos that will try and abuse things..

Activity matters ye, but it also matters in leagues too..
And I've seen clans that avoid to play other clans or avoid to play with certain players from other clans in league, or do aliasing, or other shitty stuff in order to "beat the system" and to take some "cool" spots in league, so how do U call that?

So, same as in any competition, U need to do hard job if U wanna be first at it..
At the end of the day U still have Random00 as a winner there for few times, if cheating was possible U wouldn't see him being first, wouldn't U? So, saying that WO is unfair doesn't makes a sense, does it?

On the other hand, for me WO is just a big fun and nice bunch of tournaments to play (when I have time).. It's a great happening that appears twice in a year, thx Ffie, D1 and staff for it!
Cheers!

p.s. http://wormolympics.com/tournaments/show/15 Install ur WormKit on time!