26 (48.1%)
It's...okay
3 (5.6%)
You suck Pixy
16 (29.6%)
As long as I can pro-rope, it's good
3 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Worms 2: Armageddon  (Read 7967 times)

Offline chakkman

Re: Worms 2: Armageddon
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009, 10:13 PM »
"Что можно сказать? What can I say? По моему мнению, эта игра не достойна званию "Армагеддон". In my opinion, this game is not worthy of the title of the "Armageddon."

That doesnt sound too promising... :( Well time will tell. The simple fact that there is rr'ing in that game makes me wanna try the shit out :).

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 05:00 AM »
So did you try it chakk? 25 days passed.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 04:44 PM »
i bought it on xbox, the rring wont amuse you too much the roping kinda sucks theres no ropeknocking, the physics are alot different, grenades roll alot more, the bng is like playing WA with lg, sheeps cant go through tiny holes, instead of skunk they have a poison airstrike and a flamethrower type wep, the fire burns through the terrain alot faster and it keeps falling while u play your turns, they have an awesome new wep called the sentry gun that u put somewhere and it shoots any worm that moves in its range (my favorite thing about W2A), its alot harder to block with girders and u cant change the size, another type of wep called the bunker buster its like a mole but it drops from the air straight down, and theres 4 worms to a team instead of 8

hope this gives u a good idea... i imagine the PC version will be alot better, if any1 else has it on xbox add me > WookA420

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 05:01 PM »
lol?
I didn't expect this much!! XD
I liked that range gun as you explained ^^
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 09:01 PM »
so pc verison isnt out yet? i bet its way different

Offline chakkman

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2009, 12:08 AM »
I dont think that it ll differ much for PC... i mean its a 10 dollar game, dont expect a massive improvement to the xbox version^^. Another thing is that every1 thinks its the sequel to Worms Armageddon which it isnt.... its the sequel to Worms 1 on Xbox :). Team 17 didnt do theirselves much of a favour calling it armageddon because every1 will expect a lot from it. Well i guess i ll buy it anyway when it comes out on PC :).

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 02:41 PM »
i havent heard anything about when it releases for pc... the xbox is great for talking smack tho lol

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2009, 10:41 PM »
I guess the game won't change too much.
Anyway, it would still be fun.
Here comes the snow

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2009, 05:16 PM »
Pfff. Team 17 lost grip long ago. Know all the keeps it alive is lemmigns and new cash ins. Bleh

I bet the original armageddon team could make a better game IF they had a great inter mod and exactly same physics

Offline obscure

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 08:03 PM »
well i vote for u pixyXD
MonkeyIsland on August 26, 2010, 09:39 am:I'm considered as a noob

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2009, 12:27 AM »
well i vote for u pixyXD

Everyone votes for me :(
Here comes the snow

Offline Hakfinn

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 10:40 PM »
hmm.. maybe they will be good cos w:a is poor.. no old players.. dunno.
all is hilarious now >:(
Wanna play my maps? No problem, you can find my maps at http://www.wmdb.org/users/Hakfinn  Let's play and enjoy!

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 12:31 AM »
eh?
worm and learn

Offline Crazy

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 12:35 AM »
hmm.. maybe they will be good cos w:a is poor.. no old players.. dunno.
all is hilarious now >:(

Not that much has changed since you last time were active, Hakfinn!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2010, 07:12 PM »
w:a is good now. Its way better than what it was during xtc era. More skill and activity at the moment compared to two years ago. Not as good as 4 or 5. But its improving. I think wa's worst days are over and another new age of players are coming and reaching their peak.

I guess theres been many era's in w:a history. This is by far not one of the worst!  ;D