Forums
April 23, 2024, 02:50 PM

Author Topic: couple question  (Read 597 times)

Offline KinslayeR

couple question
« on: August 05, 2021, 04:54 AM »
1. Anyone up to clanner?

2. How is new worms working, after updates etc, how is roping?

3. Should I force Miklos to come back?

4.Where is WormOlympics

5. Is this only irritating me, that in Olympics, Russia  which is well know for using doping,  is STILL allowed but they just changed their name and flag? wtf,  where is the point of it?
Lets say I will kill someone and I will change my name and lets pretend nothing happened.. ok,  I know this is stupid times we living, some ppl think that coronavirus killed more ppl than wars and wearing mask make them immortals, but I would rather see normal russian flag than this piece of shit

6. In this case, can we take chuvash's trophies for previous  tournaments? I am kinda sure he was cheating and using some kind of drugs as well, but I am still collecting strong evidences

7. Has Tobias still small dick but huge asshole?

Offline Kradie

Re: couple question
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 06:28 AM »
1. Anyone up to clanner?

4.Where is WormOlympics

5. Is this only irritating me, that in Olympics, Russia  which is well know for using doping,  is STILL allowed but they just changed their name and flag? wtf,  where is the point of it?
Lets say I will kill someone and I will change my name and lets pretend nothing happened.. ok,  I know this is stupid times we living, some ppl think that coronavirus killed more ppl than wars and wearing mask make them immortals, but I would rather see normal russian flag than this piece of shit

6. In this case, can we take chuvash's trophies for previous  tournaments? I am kinda sure he was cheating and using some kind of drugs as well, but I am still collecting strong evidences

Yes, ob.

Fruitful & Good.

Dunno.

Dunno.

Dunno.

Who cares, old stories.

Dunno.

Wat?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 06:35 AM by Kradie »
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 08:30 AM »
1. Anyone up to clanner?

There are a few active clans right now, db, ob, TdC are active, also the members of AQUA and RAIN are quite active although they aren't actually playing any clanners, it would be nice if they did!

Also, Chicken23 is interested in clanning again, and lalo said a while ago if clanners become active again they would think to return and play.

Roping is the same, although there is the tweening effect:

Features
  • [DC] Most in-game motion and animations are now rendered at the hardware refresh rate, rather than being locked to 50 Hz as before. The game engine still runs at 50 Hz, so "tweening" is used to accomplish this. As a result, most in-game motion that used to appear somewhat jerky will now look quite smooth. (Note, tweening of animations is still limited by the number of pre-rendered frames in Gfx.dir. The difference is that now, the available frames are used as effectively as possible.)

For all the information you will need:

Read this - https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/announcements/worms-armageddon-v3-8-released-32795/

Force, no, convince, yes.

4.Where is WormOlympics

Although there was mention of Olympics this year, it hasn't actually happened, so they remain stuck in the past.

That has nothing to do with Worms Armageddon so I won't answer.

No.

Pass.

Quote from: Emptiness

Online XanKriegor

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 04:27 PM »
I think no flag is considered as a very little punishment for doping. Normal people would be insulted by this, but where are normal people and where is russia? I wish i knew about such cases in Olympics history. Was russia alone in this aspect and if not, what did the other non-flaggers?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 04:39 PM »
They should allow doping in Olympics and all sports anyway.

I want to see people absolutely destroy current records, I want to see absolute units rain fear upon innocent non-doping worthless athetes.

I want to see long jump participants with bionic legs. Swimmers with fin implants, long races with stamina and endurance enhancers and the legs of a f**king ostrich!

Olympics is boring with all the health & safety rules imo, that's me though, it was more fun watching 20+ years ago.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2021, 06:41 PM »
Olympics are nonexistent after 1980 and 1984 boycotting