Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:33 AM

Poll

Do you want Hysteria to be in Classic league?

YES
NO

Author Topic: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE  (Read 41529 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2013, 10:13 PM »
Hyst sux but saying Hyst makes noobs win is the worst way to ask for delete it lol and will always be an invalid argument, try playing against some good wormers...
Maciej explain how is it noob and luck scheme?
I bet the most of you Hyst haters can't do a Jet + LG + Fly + FirePunch, or even a Jet + LG + Zook, then you start to blame the scheme because you are slower lol, learn it.

edit: btw if delete hyst, I don't care, but league activity will decrease.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 10:19 PM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline SPW

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 10:39 PM »
Its not smart to talk like that as a promoter. I know you're not a douche, Free. If you delete Hysteria from classic league, general activity will decrease. You know that Hysteria is a good scheme to get in touch with worms, like Shopper. Beginners dont get warm with "pro schemes" so Hysteria can open the way for many newcomers.

Hysteria helps community growing! :)

Offline Free

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 10:59 PM »
See the bigger picture, you honestly think that people will start decreasing from wormnet because of hysteria if we add more time to it to make it more reasonable scheme?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 11:05 PM »
Maciej explain how is it noob and luck scheme?
I bet the most of you Hyst haters can't do a Jet + LG + Fly + FirePunch, or even a Jet + LG + Zook, then you start to blame the scheme because you are slower lol, learn it.

well, I don't remember if I have ever done jet+lg+fly+fp, probably not, but that's because I don't play this scheme, I find it noobish and lucky. Why lucky? And why don't many players pick ttrr against me or you but hysteria? Because in schemes like ttrr, bng or elite you need real skill, any guess player can't beat skilled player even by accident. In hysteria everything's possible. That's idiotic scheme inwhich you kill yourself worms because of 'tactic'... In elite it happens once at thousand. In hysteria always.
And I don't need these all combinated tricks you meantioned, I could learn them but it's not needed. Everything is decides by 2 last worms which stay at the end and when we throw petrols.

I used to like playing hysteria, but only as funner.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 11:20 PM »
So you saying throwing a nade/zook or activate jet and drop something else in 1 second is skill less? lol  What's the problem if the scheme is always the same tactic? In TTRR always the objective is finish and so wxw the objective is hit all the walls, why repeating hysteria tactic is boring than knocking walls everytime in WxW isn't? Bad excuse man lol...
Hysteria also need real skill using the weapons if you miss turn order or fail a turn you can lose... I really can't get you, hysteria haters, always with poor excuses.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Maciej

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2013, 11:29 PM »
No Sniper, if you get skill in ttrr you win, but if you get skill in hysteria (that's uber mega pro jp-lg-fly-fp), you still can lose against me near 50% of the games....

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2013, 11:35 PM »
lol this is off-topic.
We have the same chances to win in TTRR and Hyst, don't throw results, you may don't know but I've improved.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 12:38 AM »
when I get on hysteria deeper, I understand that all that going before last minutes of hysteria games is uberpointless, you can suicide, attack your own worms, just skip turns.. its almost doesnt affect final result, but then, 1v1 worm or 2v1 starts, and game become pretty intresting, alot of tactical moves, fighting for hides, nade/zook skills, every hp is important.
There is feeling on W:A in scheme such as elite, kaos, t17, bng, when you feel how hard to play versus top players, you cant do anything, all worms is stuck and you are out of ideas, while with newcomers you feel yourself comfortable and doing whatever you want. There is no such thing on inter or roper but its on touch in hyst

Offline Maciej

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 01:10 AM »
lol this is off-topic.
We have the same chances to win in TTRR and Hyst, don't throw results, you may don't know but I've improved.

it wasn't about you... just example, overall

Offline Maciej

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 01:12 AM »
hysteria games is uberpointless, you can suicide, attack your own worms, just skip turns.. its almost doesnt affect final result, but then, 1v1 worm or 2v1 starts

that's the point, stupid scheme

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 01:17 AM »
Lol, same thing happen with roper, elite, and others schemes in general, don't you feel like saying "OMG this really SUX" when someone top hide at roper, or kill his partner in 2v2 only to pile you? Every scheme has its weakness, the problem is that Hysteria is a new scheme, and you don't wanna learn it... But I will not post here anymore, I know this will end in a closed topic with a discussion about nothing.  :C

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Crazy

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 01:38 AM »
The scheme has been pretty much accepted since 2007/2008 as a ground scheme in leagues, why change it now six years later? I'm not a fan of the scheme and from time to time when playing I can't help myself wishing that Run was hit by a car the day before he created it. But SPW makes some good points, removing the scheme would not benefit the community and is more lead by personal preferences imo

Offline Phanton

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 03:28 AM »
Its not smart to talk like that as a promoter. I know you're not a douche, Free. If you delete Hysteria from classic league, general activity will decrease. You know that Hysteria is a good scheme to get in touch with worms, like Shopper. Beginners dont get warm with "pro schemes" so Hysteria can open the way for many newcomers.

Hysteria helps community growing! :)

sure mate
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Free

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 06:26 AM »
The scheme has been pretty much accepted since 2007/2008 as a ground scheme in leagues, why change it now six years later? I'm not a fan of the scheme and from time to time when playing I can't help myself wishing that Run was hit by a car the day before he created it. But SPW makes some good points, removing the scheme would not benefit the community and is more lead by personal preferences imo

I consider adding hysteria same as pre-ejaculating when finally banging the hottie you always wanted. Scheme has true potential but currently there is so many flaws it is RIDICILOUS. It was added way too fast without true community opinion, beginners wanted it, nobody listened to the competitive players. 1 second is just too little and the facts that you can kill ur own worms and do all kinds of pointless shit every single game and actually even get an advantage of it aint an seriously taken competitive scheme, it just aint.

Only valid reason I hear is that "community will decrease", how can you even say that if you dont first even try to see what happens if you remove/modify hysteria so it would actually be a reasonable competitive scheme. Yes, most schemes has its "flaws", but none has as many an hysteria does. Just add 3s time and tadaa, you got yourself an competitive and balanced scheme. Hell, even 2s would improve some flaws. I'm pretty confident the beginner community would not run away pissed off as we "destroyed" their favourite scheme.

Offline Husk

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 07:37 AM »
when I get on hysteria deeper, I understand that all that going before last minutes of hysteria games is uberpointless, you can suicide, attack your own worms, just skip turns.. its almost doesnt affect final result, but then, 1v1 worm or 2v1 starts, and game become pretty intresting, alot of tactical moves, fighting for hides, nade/zook skills, every hp is important.
There is feeling on W:A in scheme such as elite, kaos, t17, bng, when you feel how hard to play versus top players, you cant do anything, all worms is stuck and you are out of ideas, while with newcomers you feel yourself comfortable and doing whatever you want. There is no such thing on inter or roper but its on touch in hyst

if u play well enough u might have 4 worms against 1 at the end =)