Forums
April 26, 2024, 08:07 AM

Poll

Do you want Hysteria to be in Classic league?

YES
NO

Author Topic: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE  (Read 41522 times)

Offline Free

BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE
« on: February 09, 2013, 08:41 PM »
How the f@#! you guys dont realize that Hyst is the most bullshit scheme default league has ever seen?

We have Aerial, do something about this already. Its not even worth of discussion. Jesus f@#!ing christ.

Worst thing to happen to competitive worming.

Re: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 08:43 PM »
we cant just do it like that, if we remove hyst now, tomorrow there will be 20 topics about removing shopper, roper, t17, bng and any other scheme somebody dont like

Offline Free

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 08:47 PM »
Its as easy as just removing it.

No scheme is as f@#!ed up as hyst is as competitive scheme.

Not even worth a discussion, we have aerial, remove hyst already ffs

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 08:51 PM »
Free, repeat after me: "TUS anyone? I will only play if you don't pick hysteria."
Agree before the game, though. Probably best to do it in the game lobby, so then at least you have a log to show for.

Offline magic

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 08:57 PM »
we cant just do it like that, if we remove hyst now, tomorrow there will be 20 topics about removing shopper, roper, t17, bng and any other scheme somebody dont like
shopper, roper, t17, bng and any other, is classic schemes, have more than 10 years old, hysteria is a f@#!ing stupid scheme that born some 3 or 4 years ago.

I agree with free.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 09:02 PM »
we have same number of hysteria haters like hysteria lovers :P

We have a lot's of hysteria fans communities :P

pH
x1h
th
HNN

Offline Peja

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 09:09 PM »
How the f@#! you guys dont realize that Hyst is the most bullshit scheme default league has ever seen?

We have Aerial, do something about this already. Its not even worth of discussion. Jesus f@#!ing christ.

as mastermind and important promotor of this game u really should sound a bit more professional ;D

when it comes to aerial, dont you think this scheme would need some hardcore tweaks if you want to add it into classic? come on lol, random placements and only 1 teleport and also highly luck based with crates who can decide a game coming out of nothing., hardcore boom weapons availlable at second turn.
i would rather go for 3 sec scheme of coste. way more options to come back if your start positions is kinda f@#!ed. and also more weapons u need to handle.

Offline Free

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 09:18 PM »
Yeah aerial or 3s to hyst. Currently hysteria is the most f@#!ed up thing I have witnessed in competitive worming.

Yes I am proud to promote WA, but who the f@#! wants to watch some side zooking bullshit scheme where killing ur own worms/dying is most often useful.

Wake the f@#! up.

Offline darKz

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 09:20 PM »
You're like 2 years late Free. It's already been said a hundred times but nobody ever listens. :D The scheme is too popular among lesser skilled players so MI doesn't want to remove it.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 09:25 PM »

as mastermind and important promotor of this game u really should sound a bit more professional ;D

when it comes to aerial, dont you think this scheme would need some hardcore tweaks if you want to add it into classic? come on lol, random placements and only 1 teleport and also highly luck based with crates who can decide a game coming out of nothing., hardcore boom weapons availlable at second turn.
i would rather go for 3 sec scheme of coste. way more options to come back if your start positions is kinda f@#!ed. and also more weapons u need to handle.

Aerial is so much better than shitty 3 sec scheme by Coste.... f@#!ing moles

Offline Free

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 09:29 PM »
You're like 2 years late Free. It's already been said a hundred times but nobody ever listens. :D The scheme is too popular among lesser skilled players so MI doesn't want to remove it.

I know, its never too late to wake up though. 3s can be just as popular and actually serve us competitive players. Scheme has potential but at its current state its such bullshit.

D1 its not just about TUS anyone if not hyst, because it can be forced to be played on PO

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 09:32 PM »

I know, its never too late to wake up though. 3s can be just as popular and actually serve us competitive players. Scheme has potential but at its current state its such bullshit.

D1 its not just about TUS anyone if not hyst, because it can be forced to be played on PO

3 sec is the worst possible shit :P

aerial or hsyteria :P

Offline Maciej

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 09:37 PM »
I agree, kick hysteria, it has never used to be classic scheme (it didn't exist, but still)

And no aerial (what??), I have never played this shit. Just remove hysteria and back to classic schemes as it used to be for years. Hysteria is funny scheme but only in funners, in league it's lucky and irritiating scheme, have you noticed that hysteria always pick weaker player? Why? Because it's lucky scheme, no skill.

It's always the same story, one worm is dead, then telecow, then reapeat and there stay 2 worms on area and shots for 10 minutes. IT'S BORING.

Same was with intermadiate, another brilliant idea by tus, but it was bad decision and now it's again in free (and it should stay there), now it's time to move hysteria.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:39 PM by Maciej »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 09:41 PM »
I agree, kick hysteria, it has never used to be classic scheme (it didn't exist, but still)

And no aerial (what??), I have never played this shit. Just remove hysteria and back to classic schemes as it used to be for years. Hysteria is funny scheme but only in funners, in league it's lucky and irritiating scheme, have you noticed that hysteria always pick weaker player? Why? Because it's lucky scheme, no skill.

Have you ever played hysteria with Gabriel, Casso, SPW, Random or Artic ?

???  ::) 

Offline Peja

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 09:42 PM »

It's always the same story, one worm is dead, then telecow, then reapeat and there stay 2 worms on area and shots for 10 minutes. IT'S BORING.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-137682/     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you should play hysteria clanners with husk