Forums
May 01, 2024, 01:34 PM

Author Topic: 3 Rule Updates: picking first/ttrr exact times/avoiding  (Read 8499 times)

Offline Flori

Re: 3 Rule Updates: picking first/ttrr exact times/avoiding
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 11:36 PM »
Asbest ain't an avoider dude he doesn't ask tus in ag. Just asking to every noobs that got 0 win and 50 loses in tus if they want to play against him ! But if we ask him, he just can't !!

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 04:35 AM »
lool xD i think asbest is the best example about what noobashing is just like how  it was in lw with avoiderz /roperz) and how he motivated rox to do it aswell lolol xD

anyway i kinda like this new rule.. some clans will have to be more careful when they avoid and then u see them clanning with others via pm...

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 04:41 AM »
No, glitches not allowed.

And great improvement adding these rules.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:43 AM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Ray

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 06:55 AM »
I think we all know who to trust and who not to trust, we know each other and our common sense is good enough to be able to determine when an avoiding is taking place.

Good job putting up these rules.

One small question about this:

Using worms touching the finish instead of worms hitting their head is also only allowed if both sides agree before the game starts.  If one side wants to and the other side doesn't, default to playing by using when the turn timer ends like when hitting your head.
If you play by touching finish, does that mean that if you end your turn before you touch the finish, so you knock your head for instance, but you still touch the finish, that turn doesn't count? It is pretty easy to determine the time your worm touched the finish from the replay, so, I'm just asking.

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 07:22 AM »
why do both parties have to agree with the exact time rule? It's a racing game, if someone demands accuracy, you shouldn't deny him that under any condition... ugh, whatever, i give up. another bittersweet moment for tus
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 08:44 AM »
Picking First rule:
When both sides refuse to choose their pick first, "The higher season rating must pick first."  This is to stop those unnecessary delays when neither side wants to pick first.  You can still play the picks in any order if you want.  And if the lower season rating doesn't care, they can still volunteer picking first if they want to.

This is really, really, really f@#!ing bad, but i'll just let you all figure it out on your own lol.

TTRR Exact Time rule:
Using exact times in TTRR replays to determine the winner is only allowed if both sides agree before the game starts.  If one side wants to and the other side doesn't, default to playing by using whole seconds like in the past.

Using worms touching the finish instead of worms hitting their head is also only allowed if both sides agree before the game starts.  If one side wants to and the other side doesn't, default to playing by using when the turn timer ends like when hitting your head.

This is just fkn evil!!! Now you are just teasing people who abide by the laws of physics...

Imagine it, I am playing flori, I can't play TTRR as well as others cuz I just simply get nervous because I don't practise enough, but when I am on form, I am shit hot, the 1st game I actually won, but flori didn't agree to live in the f@#!ing real world and instead wants to live in some disney sugar coated fantasy world where the REAL LOSER gets another chance at winning...

Seriously, either implement the rule or just keep it the way it was before, what the f@#! man?

Avoiding rule:
If someone is avoiding, you must save screen shots as proof and post them in a complaint thread.  Mods will discuss and if they agree, you can report a free win and that gives the avoider one week of time to play that game.  In the case of a clan avoiding, only the players online at the time of the avoid can play.

Waiting for a specific lineup before even asking for a clanner is still perfectly okay.  Openly asking for clanners but then refusing to play a clan is not okay.  If you only want to play a specific scheme/type, you must make this clear when asking for clanners or risk getting an avoid complaint.

It's great you guys are doing something about this avoiding problem, bless you ! But, I hope you have alot of free time on your hands lol...

Offline StepS

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 10:23 AM »
damn, and i wanted in mm  :( (j/k)
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 11:42 AM »
ae finaly

Offline Flori

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 01:29 PM »
Imagine it, I am playing flori, I can't play TTRR as well as others cuz I just simply get nervous because I don't practise enough, but when I am on form, I am shit hot, the 1st game I actually won, but flori didn't agree to live in the f@#!ing real world and instead wants to live in some disney sugar coated fantasy world where the REAL LOSER gets another chance at winning...

Seriously, either implement the rule or just keep it the way it was before, what the f@#! man?

I hope you know i'll do this even if I get 50 and you 50.98.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2012, 01:38 PM »
Well, I would give you the win, cuz you won :)

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 05:39 PM »
This is really, really, really f@#!ing bad, but i'll just let you all figure it out on your own lol.

Actually, no. Please explain why it's better to have this than to have complaints on the complaint forum where we have to referee who decides the pick first :P Most people can get along just fine without these sort of rules, but apparently, some people aren't able to function in a group without these rules - these rules are there for those people.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 07:18 PM »

I hope you know i'll do this even if I get 50 and you 50.98.

only if the other part agrees ;D

Smoking proud.

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 07:45 PM »
I think the RR rule is pointless if there's not more force behind it, exact times should have precedence, that is, whole-seconders should have to do the work of specifying things before the match. And also, whole seconds shouldn't be able to override exact times, I don't WANT a false win or a false loss, just because my opponent wanted to stick with a flawed system.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2012, 12:27 AM »

Actually, no. Please explain why it's better to have this than to have complaints on the complaint forum where we have to referee who decides the pick first :P Most people can get along just fine without these sort of rules, but apparently, some people aren't able to function in a group without these rules - these rules are there for those people.

Doesn't matter what I say, some faggot will complain about it, so what's the point?

Offline Flori

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2012, 12:48 AM »
I think the RR rule is pointless if there's not more force behind it, exact times should have precedence, that is, whole-seconders should have to do the work of specifying things before the match. And also, whole seconds shouldn't be able to override exact times, I don't WANT a false win or a false loss, just because my opponent wanted to stick with a flawed system.

You all keep having this argument but if you its the opposite and you had lost the 1st game by exact times and then you win the 2nd game because we made it a draw, you wouldn't mind.