Forums
April 18, 2024, 03:11 AM

Author Topic: Scheme updates  (Read 10317 times)

Offline WTF-8

Re: Scheme updates
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2017, 12:11 PM »
then make a rule to disallow superretarded maps where you spend ten minutes on searching for start
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2017, 12:45 PM »
This problem is solveable by putting just ONE Tele. If you are a fragile princess and Tele's presence destroys your inner harmony, just use it before your first turn end, and you are free of it. If you are retard who cant find start, this Tele would be useful. If you are both, problem is solved anyway xD If Tele's presence does not bother you, no problem to begin with.

EDIT. "I wish i could go through WMDB myself and remove shitty BigRR maps from HB list" © Komodo. I agree, big clean up would be good. Maybe people in charge can allow him to do it while he have free time?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 03:28 PM by XanKriegor »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2017, 04:17 PM »
That's the problem with WMDB, they don't want any help, but they are too useless to organize stuff themselves.

Offline Marko

• What is custom title lol

• Croatia Croatia
  • HCP HCP clan

• Heart wants what the heart wants
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2017, 05:02 PM »
Haven't been here in a while, but my two cents... Sensei is right, tele is a huge problem because when it does appear it cancels your momentum and you need to go for another swing usually. WMDB problem is solvable, it's just a lot of work. Delete stupid maps or mark maps where starts are within one of the corners. Or at least put the instructions on screen center, some people really don't want others to enjoy their maps without having a nervous breakdown lol
Every time I come back to TUS, I realize my last signature was cringe

Offline Csongi

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2017, 11:01 PM »
Made change to Big RR scheme and tele is still there?
Would really like to hear which ppl here want tele in that scheme. Especially their explanation why.

There's the scheme uploaded by Kaleu, that doesen't have Tele. (it doesen't write anywhere that you should use his or lales'es scheme..so feel free to use the one without tele > problem solved ;d )
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2017, 11:13 PM »
so feel free to use the one without tele > problem solved ;d )

Hah, of course I will.
Just feel curious about the principles of scheme updating around here.

Offline Senator

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2017, 07:22 AM »
No one simply complained about the teleport before, that's why it wasn't removed.

However, there's this rule:
- If you plop, then use teleport to place where you started the last turn.

When you play on a map with plops, you should start with 3 worms.