Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:19 AM

Author Topic: Deleted replays  (Read 10177 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Deleted replays
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 01:54 PM »

Offline adiOx

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 02:16 PM »
Darkz i like inet tensioners.
If you wanna insult me try again.
Becouse that;s dont work.

I have inet child's tensioners in my ass.

So please act like your's age befits.

Best Regards.

Offline adiOx

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 02:18 PM »
I make that what daRkz and Professor say.
And now that's work with replays.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 02:20 PM »
Darkz i like inet tensioners.
If you wanna insult me try again.
Becouse that;s dont work.

I have inet child tensioners in my ass.

So please act like his age befits.

Best Regards.

Your first fight ! :D
Welcome to TUS man, fights everytime here is very normal and is our strength, this community can't stand 1 day without it!  :D   nojoke.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline adiOx

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 02:28 PM »
I dont unsresteand inet's fight's :D
It's so funny but thanks for WARNING :D

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 02:29 PM »
I make that what daRkz and Professor say.
And now that's work with replays.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

DarkZ and me are foda xD

Offline adiOx

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 02:31 PM »
Weeeee :D

Offline franz

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2012, 08:57 PM »
well then I don't know why my setup is considered so lucky, I have WA installed in my x86 program files and I haven't lost a single replay or any problem with minimizing.

but if people have success installing out of all program files folder completely, like in C:/  then I'll start recommending that from now on instead :) gj adiox in fixing this finally :p

Offline chakkman

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2012, 09:12 PM »
well then I don't know why my setup is considered so lucky, I have WA installed in my x86 program files and I haven't lost a single replay or any problem with minimizing.
If you have a user account with admin priviliges then you have the answer why. :) It's only a problem if you have set up a user account with no admin rights, which is kinda the way to go, for security reasons.

Offline adiOx

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 01:35 PM »
but if people have success installing out of all program files folder completely, like in C:/  then I'll start recommending that from now on instead :) gj adiox in fixing this finally :p

Heh thanks bro Well Done  ::)

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2012, 04:08 AM »
banned? xD, why?
worm and learn

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2012, 05:18 AM »
He had a nervous breakdown. Reported about 50 fake games against random players. He was just saying how mature he's gotten.... :/
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline StepS

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2012, 12:26 PM »
If you have a user account with admin priviliges then you have the answer why. :) It's only a problem if you have set up a user account with no admin rights, which is kinda the way to go, for security reasons.

Nope. franz may have disabled the UAC. Being an admin on the PC doesn't mean having admin privileges. By default, you need to elevate them every time an admin-required program is about to be executed. It's a technique to protect from malware (for example, on windows xp - you click a virus - and gg, you are instantly infected. and here you can be less paranoid about checking the file with anitivirus or whatever).
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline franz

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2012, 11:01 PM »
sounds like something I'd do. maybe I'm the only one who doesn't want to hear those warnings all the time

Offline CyberShadow

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2012, 01:01 AM »
Hi, just dropped by and noticed this thread.

If you can't find a replay file, and you installed W:A in a directory protected by Windows (e.g. Program Files), try this:

• Open the Run box (Win+R, or Start -> Run), and type: %LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStore
  • There you should find folders with the same name as some from C:\, e.g. Program Files. From there (i.e. don't go back to C:\), browse to the location you installed W:A.
  • Open User\Games as usual. There, you'll find replay files that W:A was unable to save due to not running as administrator while installed in a protected directory.

If you can't find any of the above directories, this specific solution most likely does not apply to you.

Note that running W:A as administrator is not recommended. To properly fix this problem and prevent it from happening again, reinstall W:A outside Program Files (e.g. under C:\Games or C:\Team17).