Forums > Announcements

Experimental season result

<< < (4/13) > >>

KoreanRedDragon:
What was wrong with doing full power shots in the first place?

rU`:
yeah... :)

MonkeyIsland:

--- Quote from: Peja on June 18, 2013, 07:31 PM ---would you mind explaining us why singles in ttrr are supposed to be played with 5 worms and clanners with only 3 worms per player? since both players need to finish in an clanner its the same as the old setting in singles.is there a serious reason why you have only 3 chances to finish in a clanner but 5 in a single game?

--- End quote ---

Have you tried 5 worms TTRR? It is pretty much the same as 3 worms TTRR. I've played plenty of 5 worm games, believe me I was there!
Clanner TTRR, each player has 3 worms => 6 players per team. Singles you have 5. They are close eh? In Elite every team gets 4 worms, 2 worms per players. Shall I continue?

--- Quote from: Impossible on June 18, 2013, 08:27 PM ---BECAUSE f@#! LOGIC

true rr pro finish 3 worms out of 3, but things become casual, newbies now gets balanced with hs but on reality they just loose motivation of practising

well I dont care, I wont play classic with such rules anyway, hf playing this shit :D

--- End quote ---

That's funny how 2 extra worms made the entire league like shit. Maybe we were already like that and 2 extra worms made you just notice? or we were like a perfect chemical formula and that 2 extra worms just exploded the whole damn thing? xD

Husk:

--- Quote from: Chicken23 on June 18, 2013, 08:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on June 18, 2013, 06:27 PM ---
Team17:
Rope knocking allowed.
Use this Team17 scheme: (one turn delay for explosive weapons to avoid first turn plopping, SD weapons excluded)
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-1040/

--- End quote ---

NO SD weapons in T17?  :-X or excluded from the one turn delay?

--- End quote ---

u'd know the answer if u clicked the scheme link

Casso:
why should we use /ts ? This is the list of stuffs that will be activate:

TestStuff enables BattyRope (which allows the Ninja Rope to stay connected during other players' turns), Rope Knocking, use of weapons during a rope roll, the Indian Rope Trick, worm selection without ending hot seat time, and skipwalking facilitation (up/down/middle arrow keys act like right-clicking while walking); it disables loss of control while roping. TestStuff v6-v9 doubles the maximum speed for roping and jetpacking, and abolishes the speed limit for projectile motion. It enables Circular Aiming, Anti-lock Power, and Girder Radius Assist.

*I have highlighted in red the things that aren't required*

Nades shouldn't hurt more than 45-46 hps (without considering fd). It's better to use:

cira: circular aiming (ts-like)
alp: antilock power (ts-like)

And I would add also:

reaim: auto reaiming at turn start

So we won't lose time to reaim and risk to cow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version