Forums
April 27, 2024, 08:26 PM

Author Topic: Experimental season result  (Read 13860 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Experimental season result
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2013, 10:13 AM »
Yes. No rope knocking allowed like before.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2013, 06:59 PM »
I won't use that ts stuff, not once in my life. I mean, I'm barely ok when my opponent picks bng, but now I can't even make full power shots? KRD has a point, nrbng would be cool, but aslong it is for the shots only, distance between worms, ur side my side stuff, must stay on imo.

Smoking proud.

Offline Ray

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2013, 04:14 PM »
Thanks for ruining this league. I barely ever play, tried to have a fun little TUS today, guy loads this idiotic WxW scheme, claims that it's the new official.

Not only did you create a massive confusion and ruined this whole league, standards, but your site fails on every level to put out quality information about the use of these schemes, league and basically everything. So, so sad.

Offline Peja

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2013, 04:37 PM »

WxW:
Default WxW scheme will be the same as before. For luckless-enthusiasts, they can use the following scheme only upon agreement:
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-776/

this looks like a quality information to me  ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2013, 04:41 PM »
lol statik!! had to edit entire post... or i would have been banned i believe :D 

ray just so annoying.. always complaining.. and if hes got all the answers like he seems to think, atleast complain with some constructive criticism... and in depth, detailed constructive criticism...

not his usual "omg this site sux, you cant find anything its a big mess, im a pro web designer and i would make it more user friendly"  gtfo with that shit...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 04:45 PM by avirex »

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2013, 04:41 PM »
monkeyisland doesnt think its right for him to say these things, so im speaking on behalf of the man
ye I think it is exactly what is on his mind xDD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Ray

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2013, 05:30 PM »
How about you give me some constructive criticism on how to post so it's not that annoying? Instead of your typical under-educated "shut the f@#! up" post.

I'm not going to be involved in any work related to this community and this website as I spend my time on stuff that is more important to me, such as playing the drums or building my career. I don't have the time, energy, and quite frankly, the patience to put up with people like you, who would do nothing, but say blue if I say red and vice versa. If I posted that the new stuff was cool, you'd have been outraged anyway just to disagree with me, so I think your opinion's weight hovers to zero, not to mention that you cannot do anything but swear and insult and I'm not really interested in that, sorry to break your bubble.

@Peja: I think that around 20% of the people involved in the leagues actually read that short sentence. I think that a vital information that affects the rules of the league should be a little more clear and at a place where there is no chance of it not being read, not to mention that it should be translated, as there are a good amount of players not speaking English very well who use this site and play the leagues on a regular basis.

Offline avirex

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2013, 06:51 PM »
Ray, see what you said to peja? that was actually good.... you made a point, and gave ideas on how to improve... good job...

rather then your typical complaining, that gets us no where...

anyways, how do you figure that i disagree with you, or anyone else?? thats not true..  your acting as if thats all i ever do.. and thats just not the case. but anyway...

i only made my post (which has been deleted, but obviously you read it) because its not the first time you came here complaining and putting down the website, the design, and the league...  and your going to say that its TUS fault that you dont play? come on.. thats bullshit, especially since your most current post explains the real reason you dont play, and it  has nothing to do with TUS league, rules, or website... its your drums, and career...

Monkeyisland has spent alot of time on this site, and community, him and his staff are the only reason w:a is still alive, and as active as it is... lets face it, with out a league, the game would die...  and let me tell you, TUS is by far the best league we have ever had on w:a...  so if you wanna do your usual complain threads, at least offer some ideas to fix what your complaining about... because those complaints are getting just as old as my under-educated "shut the f@#! up" posts, im sure.

Offline Ray

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2013, 07:07 PM »
It's not that I don't agree with what you are saying now - on a much different and more suiting tone, I might add :) - it's just been my experience that nothing I ever came up with was actually executed or executed in a way that would have helped anything I intended to fix.

And let's stop joking - you do love disagreeing with me. :D

The reasons I stopped playing was more complicated. I felt that I was involved too much and spent too much time on something that wasn't worthwhile on a long term. I was getting way too passionate about rather unimportant stuff - these forums, the community, games for instance - and I got angry and stuff and I felt that was unhealthy. Also, as an addition, I felt that I was let down by this community, like the way the leagues were run and I did not like that. So I stayed away and found better activities that now consume my days, so yea, the reason I found these activities and stopped playing was indeed because of TUS.

I don't say I could do a better job, I'd most likely suck and suck hard and probably give up and just wouldn't care, so yes, I appreciate the amount of work TUS staff put into this, but that doesn't change the fact that I disagree with many things and since most of my advice is just ignored or is forgotten, I can't really do anything but complain like this and maybe grab somebody's attention with it.

Offline avirex

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2013, 08:50 PM »
well, ab Lincoln once said, you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time...

and i think your a very tough guy to please in general, ray.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2013, 03:18 AM »
it's just been my experience that nothing I ever came up with was actually executed or executed in a way that would have helped anything I intended to fix.

And let's stop joking - you do love disagreeing with me. :D

The reasons I stopped playing was more complicated. I felt that I was involved too much and spent too much time on something that wasn't worthwhile on a long term. I was getting way too passionate about rather unimportant stuff - these forums, the community, games for instance - and I got angry and stuff and I felt that was unhealthy. Also, as an addition, I felt that I was let down by this community, like the way the leagues were run and I did not like that. So I stayed away and found better activities that now consume my days, so yea, the reason I found these activities and stopped playing was indeed because of TUS.

I don't say I could do a better job, I'd most likely suck and suck hard and probably give up and just wouldn't care, so yes, I appreciate the amount of work TUS staff put into this, but that doesn't change the fact that I disagree with many things and since most of my advice is just ignored or is forgotten, I can't really do anything but complain like this and maybe grab somebody's attention with it.

That's how things work, in the end the people IN CHARGE decide what ideas are great, which get implemented and which get ignored. You know, most ideas don't make it into execution phase and it's not just yours. Maybe you feel personally attacked by TUS? In my opinion stating an idea once is enough, if the people don't react to it, it means they either disagree with it, think it's a worthless idea or there are just other areas more important to them that need their attention. Since this is no professional site where the owner lives off his site I am safe to assume that he maybe likes some ideas but just hasn't the time to get all the work done and focuses his work on parts that could intervene the running league. You have to admit a lot of times when you post it's with an underlying tone of complaining and how much it sucks. ;)

In the end my view is just my view, so I can happily agree if you feel different than me. :)

Offline wza

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2014, 09:34 AM »
I would just like to say I think the scheme evolution is nice. I like test stuff in bng; nice modification. Also 5 worms in ttrr is a good improvement, utilizing the racing stuff aspect. And limited girders in t17 is also a good improvement. Good job guys ;D

Offline Peja

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2014, 12:41 PM »

Shopper:
AFR rule REMOVED. No need to do AFR in shopper. Scheme updated:
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-488/
There's also another scheme pending to be tested. For now we're switching to professor's scheme.

any news on the other scheme pending to be tested? quite bored of this 30 seconds roper with birds+sheeps and dynas instead of zooks+ nades and mines ,we are using currently.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2014, 12:52 PM »

Shopper:
AFR rule REMOVED. No need to do AFR in shopper. Scheme updated:
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-488/
There's also another scheme pending to be tested. For now we're switching to professor's scheme.

any news on the other scheme pending to be tested? quite bored of this 30 seconds roper with birds+sheeps and dynas instead of zooks+ nades and mines ,we are using currently.

holy nades (with less power) + piegeons + sheeps :)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2014, 04:06 PM »
dont be so unfair, there are nades, clusters, petrols and selects too! :D