Forums
April 30, 2024, 02:57 PM

Author Topic: Project X 0.8.0 Released  (Read 16040 times)

Offline darKz

Re: Project X 0.8.0 Released
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 01:53 PM »
great work, im sure we're gonna see some cool schemes once everything sinks in!

I hope you're brainstorming already, NAiL. ;)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Immortal

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 01:58 PM »
BTW CTF cup here : https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/cup-262/
Still waiting for confirmation..

Offline JayX

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 02:58 PM »
BTW CTF cup here : https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/cup-262/
Still waiting for confirmation..

Thx Immortal ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 04:24 PM »
nice stuff :)

but just one question, why like 80% of peoples who posted in this t17 forum thread doesnot post here? they are inactive at playing or what? porra
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 05:58 PM »
t17 forum very old shit, now all ppl talk in other forums, only ppl who active in t17 forum its a ppl who keep visiting t17 forum for ages, they almost dont play tho..
p.s.
dont worry I didnt get what I mean too

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2011, 06:15 PM »
team17 forums is where all the programmers hang out, if you wanna find people who host games each day and involve themselves look to leagues
worm and learn

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 07:25 AM »
Some issues/suggestions: (Using XP SP3)

1. When it is not your turn or when you are watching a replay, the entire weapons menu is cyan. (instead of black which hurts eyes)
2. The numbers in the timer at bottom-left have exceed the border, kinda making the timer look ugly.
3. The PX scheme select box has no margin. It has stuck to game options boxes from top. Is it possible to put it exactly below the normal scheme select box with the same sizes as the scheme? (same goes with px scheme select box in the game lobby in online games)
4. I've noticed when I bungee, my worm behavior is different from what it used to be. Possible to change that back?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 08:28 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 03:09 PM »
awesome stuff

other then the bowling ball ive seen all of these weapons on worms 2: armageddon on the xbox, the sentry gun definitley can change the game around if your in a jam, i hope people come up with some awesome schemes with this because the xbox version really sucks as far as customizing schemes goes

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2011, 03:46 PM »
1. When it is not your turn or when you are watching a replay, the entire weapons menu is cyan. (instead of black which hurts eyes)
2. The numbers in the timer at bottom-left have exceed the border, kinda making the timer look ugly.
3. The PX scheme select box has no margin. It has stuck to game options boxes from top. Is it possible to put it exactly below the normal scheme select box with the same sizes as the scheme? (same goes with px scheme select box in the game lobby in online games)
4. I've noticed when I bungee, my worm behavior is different from what it used to be. Possible to change that back?

1,2 : These are known bugs, but i couldn't find their source yet.. will fix asap
3 : Ok, i'll try to fix
4 : Have you play old PX versions? If so, try remove PX folder.. I thought that bungee has been fixed.
EDIT: no, it wasn't :D fixed bungee in the latest update
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 12:00 PM by Entuser »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2011, 07:47 PM »
eeem, I have a problem, I can't find these all weapons ;/ how to enable them all in intermediate game for example? (and can I choose these weapons like the classic ones? can't find nothing like that)

and screen in game lags a bit now with this PX stuff ;/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:55 PM by Maciej »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2011, 08:55 PM »
eeem, I have a problem, I can't find these all weapons ;/ how to enable them all in intermediate game for example? (and can I choose these weapons like the classic ones? can't find nothing like that)

So there I was, at home, tired, and about to take a shower.
I had been 5 hours doing finger push ups as part of my FR daily trainning.
I learned FR back in 2010, oh how I miss the good old days.
Please gather around the fire for I am about to share my story.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Immortal

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2011, 08:58 PM »

For PX weapons you can use wepons.pxs with FullWormage or PXNormal, but you have to press + while playing normal to switch to the other weapons table where PX weapons are stored.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2011, 09:37 PM »

For PX weapons you can use wepons.pxs with FullWormage or PXNormal, but you have to press + while playing normal to switch to the other weapons table where PX weapons are stored.

thanks!

Offline Maciej

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2011, 01:33 PM »
bah, I will have to delete this PX module, I don't like these screen lags... They are not that bad to cause my mistakes or whatever, but still really irritating ; /

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2011, 01:39 PM »
Try turn VSync on (in px.ini, VSync=1 under [PX] section), mb it would help