Forums
May 15, 2024, 08:59 PM

Author Topic: Showcase 3  (Read 10093 times)

Showcase 3
« on: July 14, 2011, 04:16 PM »
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:02 PM by DarkOne »

Re: Showcase 3
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 05:38 PM »
imposible to vote with camelos math. pls help me doctor!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 05:48 PM »
If camels can't use the maths, how can you expect me to? :(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 06:22 PM »
lacoste pointed out, in my section, my grenade, in the replay I sent in, my called teleport actually goes through the gap, Cueshark edited it and makes it out as if I called it over...

:'(

Hmm, I also just noticed my entire section is wrong lol...

The tele call was edited wrong, I am sure I sent PM to change 1st roper turn for 2nd, instead 1st was speeded up, and 2nd turn was cut short with just the end there, the 2nd turn I wanted on it's on cuz it was a very very hard crate/attack which looked nice lol... I didn't even want the 1st turn haha, but it still looks great and you had ALOT to work with so still awesome man(I especially liked how you sped up the scrolling on the top, made me look like Anubis again xD xD)

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 07:17 PM »
lacoste pointed out, in my section, my grenade, in the replay I sent in, my called teleport actually goes through the gap, Cueshark edited it and makes it out as if I called it over...

:'(

Hmm, I also just noticed my entire section is wrong lol...

The tele call was edited wrong, I am sure I sent PM to change 1st roper turn for 2nd, instead 1st was speeded up, and 2nd turn was cut short with just the end there, the 2nd turn I wanted on it's on cuz it was a very very hard crate/attack which looked nice lol... I didn't even want the 1st turn haha, but it still looks great and you had ALOT to work with so still awesome man(I especially liked how you sped up the scrolling on the top, made me look like Anubis again xD xD)

With your called nade I actually used the teleport path to create the white arc.  So it should have been pretty much spot on.  Literally, at each frame that the teleport moves I added the white line arc so I knew it was pretty darn close if not perfect.

Also I was extremely careful to follow people's requests so they would be happy with their showcases.

Here is the text file I had in my "guidance notes" folder for you.

----------------

Komo's Guidance Notes.

0:39 where he says "you in the jungle baby"
Start from there lol

Please make my name "TheKomodo"

-----------------

Compare it to Kaiser's

1   04:53.14 - 04:58.30   5.16   extendedcannonball-elevator-extendeddriveout_ka1ser
2   06:25.62 - 06:30.10   4.48    cannonball-arch-pini_ka1ser
3   31:48.56 - 31:51.94       3.38   plunger-stairway_ka1ser
4    09:50.00 - 09:54.72     4.72    vibrato-tap-arch-ness_ka1ser
5   13:26.12 - 13:30.92   4.80   plunger-pinball_ka1ser
6   07:34.20 - 07:37.72   3.52   extendeddreamer_ka1ser
7   04:39.38 - 04:41.16   1.78   wizard-inflex_ka1ser
8   04:35.58 - 04:39.48   3.9   pump-blitz_ka1ser

------------------

Be careful to send specific instructions if you want something specific.  Otherwise I will do what I think looks best.

Again, I really don't see how I misquoted your nade prediction and you can't say your section was wrong without having provided me more specific instructions.

;O

Replay attached to watch without the prediction lines.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:22 PM by Cueshark »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 07:32 PM »
my replays are in bad order too ;S I sent named files like "1st replay", "2nd replay" etc, thought it's enough ;/
for more some of my replays take longer, some shorter than I wanted
I named them like it:
1st replay 30.15.80-30.23.20 (7,4 sec)

so it wasn't enough??
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:36 PM by Maciej »

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 08:05 PM »
aaaa c'mon guys, cue give the hand, u want the feet... lol

it is nice as is all replays porra.

stop to
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 08:07 PM »
r u guys kidding? lol... cut him some slack jeez... i can only imagine how hard, and long he worked on such a video, im kind of jealous i am such a slacker, and never submited replays of my own, because he did such an amazing job, and you guyz are going to nitpick such little stuff? come on lol

lincoln once said, you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can not please all of the people all of the time ;)

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 08:13 PM »
You have the original trolla lisa, nino? :o how much is it worth?

There are two options for things having gone wrong: 1) you didn't submit your things properly
or 2) I screwed up before sending things over to Cue.

But I pretty much literally copied your mail and put them in a txt unless there was none.
I did have to rename file names for reasons unmentioned, but I always took care to keep the replays in order (or at least I think I did, been a while back)
If it was still a mistake on my part, then I'm sorry :<
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:17 PM by DarkOne »

Offline Alien

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 08:14 PM »
lol nino tus media of the whatever x'DDD

Offline nino

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 08:15 PM »
ae D1, this one i bought in a travel i did in schotland, the seller told me it is mix from a guy from there and mona..forgot his name hauhauha i love art
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 08:17 PM »
r u guys kidding? lol... cut him some slack jeez... i can only imagine how hard, and long he worked on such a video, im kind of jealous i am such a slacker, and never submited replays of my own, because he did such an amazing job, and you guyz are going to nitpick such little stuff? come on lol

lincoln once said, you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can not please all of the people all of the time ;)

+1. Great work Cue, like always!

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 08:22 PM »

+1. Great work Cue, like always!
+1 also.
Doing movie is soooo long. You should be grateful to be part of it :)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 08:31 PM »
I'm not complaining, I thanked before for his work, and wrote it is nice video. I appreciate his long time spent on it.
Just saw what Komo wrote and I shown it's not only him.
I named my replays precisely, kept writing to Darkone and he claimed everything was going good with my part... :(

but still, it's cool video and enjoy it! ;D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:33 PM by Maciej »

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 08:35 PM »
lacoste pointed out, in my section, my grenade, in the replay I sent in, my called teleport actually goes through the gap

I said it didnt go through the gap, coz you mentioned about calling shots before.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage