Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:55 PM

Author Topic: Someway to avoid fakers  (Read 3555 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Someway to avoid fakers
« on: July 01, 2010, 06:01 AM »
Lately we've had more people getting faked. Personally I believe it is only 1 person whose faking.

Anyway, one way to avoid this before playing is asking your opponent to type something in TUS shoutbox regarding to you.

If you have a better idea, please post here.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
Re: Someway to avoid fakers
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 06:02 PM »
Sorry for the faking -.-

I faked Random00 and Crash. I allso registerd this second account wich you obviusly haven't banned yet. However i did not fake f4st, i actually meet f4st on AG ( I am not sure if he was real because he didn't call me Doublenerd ) but i did not play any games with his nick.

You gave my an IP ban, but i am using a proxie server to view this site and register a second account.

You can ban me if you want too. But im not going to fake anyone ever again.

Doubletime

Offline beer

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 06:08 PM »
Sorry for the faking -.-

I faked Random00 and Crash. I allso registerd this second account wich you obviusly haven't banned yet. However i did not fake f4st, i actually meet f4st on AG ( I am not sure if he was real because he didn't call me Doublenerd ) but i did not play any games with his nick.

You gave my an IP ban, but i am using a proxie server to view this site and register a second account.

You can ban me if you want too. But im not going to fake anyone ever again.

Doubletime

i like you kid, i realy do even if u do bad things like faking ppl, u're bad boy.. !!

take care, ill miss you

drama queen iz back

Offline Csongi

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 07:43 PM »
Sorry for the faking -.-

I faked Random00 and Crash

[2010-07-01 12.27.39] [STAxDoubletimes] man im getting blamed 4 everything
[2010-07-01 12.27.41] [STAxDoubletimes] Just because i faked Crash
[2010-07-01 12.27.52] [STAxDoubletimes] I did NOT fake f4st and i did not fake Random
[2010-07-01 12.30.10] [STAxDoubletimes] Neways i wont play vs people who accuse me of bad stuff i didnt do ; (
[2010-07-01 12.30.10] Player parted or was kicked: STAxDoubletimes

Rofl Dt,u are phatetic...just watch the underlined part ^^
I think no1 will ever trust in ur words...  :-\
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 11:48 PM »
he said to me in a game that he does this stupid shit just for fun, he enjoys its... its his idea of amusement...  if he keeps it up, ban his ass for good.. we dont need people like that in the community... otherwise, give him one last chance.. maybe he can change.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 07:13 AM »
lol do you really think he can change? he has been doing this for years.. he was doing the same in xtc

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 07:20 AM »
lol do you really think he can change? he has been doing this for years.. he was doing the same in xtc

no no no no !!

I hate him he faked games in xtc , nnn and now here !

pls NEVER unban him NEVER

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 10:50 AM »
Anyway, one way to avoid this before playing is asking your opponent to type something in TUS shoutbox regarding to you.

Yes, please. Or use the PM system. That goes double for crash, since he's a popular victim.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 11:38 AM »
Or use the League Of Legends matchmaking system ?
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Viks

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2jpamLZW3g

• Serbia Serbia
  • wFw wFw community

• Red Star 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 12:05 PM »
I see many games in my profile, but i dont play leagues, only played whit Rafka and chelsea in second season, and several 2vs2 games. In other games someone faked me.

Offline gLiTcH

• United Kingdom United Kingdom
  • lor lor clan

• уσυ'νє вєєη вєαтєη ιη ѕтуℓє ιƒ уσυνє вєєη gℓιт¢н'D
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 12:27 PM »
Dt are you mental? how did you even get caught doing that? was he playing league games as other people? if so, bollocks banned, but if he was just changing his name then meh, no-ones hurt really are they, just dude, don't do it anymore, it's pointless and stupid, focus your energy on roping skill or something more productive, like masturbation ;D

Offline Joschi

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 12:40 PM »
Oh, our community latley also became victim of faking attacks. Not that he tried to fake existing players, there come also permanent new nicknames with old players...

Its a never ending story. Viks also told interesting details... lol. what pleasures guys have by faking?

Offline Rok

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 04:21 PM »
I see many games in my profile, but i dont play leagues, only played whit Rafka and chelsea in second season, and several 2vs2 games. In other games someone faked me.

9 games in 13 seasons is not that many.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-12956/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-12957/

These two games are wrong, but no one faked you, the reporter made a mistake. Send MonkeyIsland a PM, he'll fix it for you.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Zemke

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 04:24 PM »
Our league isn't having many problems with fakers, probably because we're not that many players. We've been one step ahead for a long time though; Doubletime being banned.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2010, 10:01 PM »

If you have a better idea, please post here.

Well... It could have a new topic : scared to fakers (or something else), where everyone could post something to his opponent, to get avoided from fakers.

Also DarkOne's idea about PM System is good idea too^^