Forums
May 03, 2024, 06:47 AM

Author Topic: TNL game play  (Read 8478 times)

Offline pr

Re: TNL game play
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 09:14 PM »
You should be thankful for receiving a reply to your nonsence trolling post.

Assuming that "not all NNN members are satisfied with the current system" is absolut bullshit. Which person you mean?
ask everyone and then speak.

It just can be Jakka and shall I say you what?? I even wouldnt consider him as clan member anymore.
how come did these words come from you? After victory vs Fad? Wanna start the flame instead of talking about the topic theme?

I dont see any advantage for our ONL community to cooperate with TNL. Can you tell me one? More players? I dont think so.
Yes, i can. Is this a point "more players"? For cooperation.

@ TT:  Why you have absolved 193 Intermediate rounds at our league when you dislike our league system? Exactly, because the design doesnt matter anything at a league... the quality of opponents does.
What's your quality, Aryan?

I wont play in a league system, where a poll is running with the question about the player crash, if he can be a mod or not. Just lol.
just lol u who took it serious.

I wish you good luck with increasing tnl's activity. No need to wish us bad luck for our league.
bl, Joschi. :)

Offline Joschi

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 11:22 PM »
Hihi, what kind of discussion is running here?! I post something and you (it seems you are twillings) split my post in ten quotes, so you dont have to bring arguments. Sorry, but this kind of discussion is new for me. So I just pick up two single questions from your side, pr. (Sorry TT, you didnt delievered me one single point to answer.)

1. The reasons why I consider Jakka as ex-NNN member doesnt matter to the topic theme. I couldnt knew that I start flames touching this case, could I? Nice that you have answered my question, who the unsatisfied NNN member is, with a contraquestion, though it wasnt directed to you.

2. If you meant that "more players" could be a reason for us to join TUS system, I would deny that. I dont have the feeling we've got too less players, in contrary, we got slowly too much to keep up a good atmospehre. But I dont estimate that you will understand that.

Well, at the end you have confirmed my point of view. Thanks therefor. I hope you didnt had too much work answering my post in one-liners.

The question is, does Intermediate and Roper schemes fit together? I would deny that (only exception is Mablak ;D ) and that could be the only reason for a cooperation. We have got a strong only-Intermediate community, which participants arent interested in playing rope games. Thats a fact. In contrary its the same. So why you want to conduct both sides together? Where are the advantages of just one running league? In my opinion some kind of challenge is always good for buisness ;-)

To be honest, I also didnt understand the reasons of creating an own Intermediate league, called TNL, let running on this site. I dont know TNL's stats, but as you said in first post, activity isnt really high. The two reasons are, 1. there is already a well running league and 2. the interest of ropers community in one-scheme-only league is too less.

Well, you brought me to an idea, we could let run a poll asking about OnL participants satisfaction with our current league.

Offline pr

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 11:30 PM »
The question is, does Intermediate and Roper schemes fit together?

Brilliant example when one of the sides doesn't even know what is the discussion about but starts flaming anyway.

ps: www.doubletimespeechgenerator.de
pps: www.doubletimespeechgenerator.com
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 11:55 PM by pr »

Offline Joschi

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 11:42 PM »
Brilliant example when one of the sides doesn't even know what a rhetorical question is. Nevermind, I hoped you would stop reading above the coat, because everything down the coat was "discussion-like", a way to discuss you obviously dont handle.

Offline nappy

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2010, 11:44 PM »
Joschi:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 11:46 PM by TenoriTaiga »

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 01:17 AM »
Now, now, calm down, kids.

I think the main idea behind getting NNNL hosted at TUS is to get both communities to interact.
When I say interact I don't even mean playing in the same league (after all, as Joschi pointed out: NNNL is working fine as it is), but rather that all players just come to the same place and frequent the same forums.
This would make organising events on W:A much easier and more successful.

Offline beer

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 01:20 AM »
Now, now, calm down, kids.

I think the main idea behind getting NNNL hosted at TUS is to get both communities to interact.
When I say interact I don't even mean playing in the same league (after all, as Joschi pointed out: NNNL is working fine as it is), but rather that all players just come to the same place and frequent the same forums.
This would make organising events on W:A much easier and more successful.

true (:

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 09:02 AM »
This topic was about TNL and the ways to improve it. I didn't mean to drag NNNs here or offend them in any way. If I did offend, I apologize.

@Joschi,
TT is right, you could at least read, get a little bit familiar about TUS then try to defend NNNL by insulting TUS.
More than a year ago NNNL server was down, that's why I offered Dario to host NNNL on TUS, plus to have a bigger community. I also said in this very topic that I don't mean to take NNNL place.

I wont play in a league system, where a poll is running with the question about the player crash, if he can be a mod or not. Just lol.
I don't know you, I don't remember playing 1 single game with you. I don't see you on TUS. Yet you let yourself be sarcastic or insult us?

Don't get me wrong though!! I'm flattered you think of TUS that way. TUS is a pretty big site. As much as something gets big, its reasonable to have more flaws. Out of all possible flaws you could point out, you only could see a poll about Crash. So we've managed to make our flaws that small? Thank you! It was a nice compliment :) I wish next time at least you read the poll discussion before you judge it by its title.

NNNs are known for 'nice grownup people'. At least for me. The way you acted was nowhere near being an NNN. Jakka is a great person and I'm glad I've meet this guy on worms. NNN had kings like misirac. You could just enjoy talking to him. It's really great practice to watch your clan mates or do you call them ex-NNNs?

You can always say what is on your mind nicely. It's a simple pick.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 09:06 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Koras

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2010, 10:17 AM »

More than a year ago NNNL server was down, that's why I offered Dario to host NNNL on TUS, plus to have a bigger community. I also said in this very topic that I don't mean to take NNNL place.

Not really, that was march 2009:) when our league was about to finish first successful season. But that's not the point.
In my opinion for now its not necessary.As U said it could help TUS.. but it also could bring some troubles for us.
Anyway I am very happy about your idea... someday NNN league may die(like every wa league). But after all there still will be wa intermediate league:)
Few years ago we were calling noobs and it wasnt possible to play intermediate in any wa/wwp league ;D

btw of course Misrac is NNN member, unfortunately he is not very active now.
Same about Jakka  :-[ anyway it's not a place for discussion about inactive NNN....we are pretty 'old' clan that's why we have some problems. Like every WA clan.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 10:30 AM by Koras »

Offline Joschi

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2010, 10:24 AM »
I reacted kinda offensive because I had to read following statements and assumptions, by a guy, who offered once his help to the clan and disappeared then for some time: “Dario has gone. Also, some of NNN members aren't really satisfied with their league system.” “TUS system is so much better than that thing coded by NNN member Kilobyte” and furthermore he didn’t let one good thing at current NNNL.
I m a person who likes to discuss and surely it’s not my kind of discussion to start with accusations, but honestly I already had the pleasure with TT and he didn’t convinced me with his understatement (irony). Letting you know my story with Jakka wouldn’t fit to this theme as well. To Misirac, oh he still play worms, I just noticed him yesterday at WN. But I don’t characterize clan members due to their activity score, I characterize them for their attitude.
My comparison with crash was just the peak of my argumentation (no, I didn’t read the poll thread) and should let you know the differences between your system and our system. I prefer to keep a small community where everybody knows each other, in the contradiction to your existing TNL system. But this isn’t bad or good, just a fact. Sorry for my bad comparison there. Let me say that it shouldn’t be meant as an insult.
Great to come to a serious discussion.

Offline nappy

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 02:01 PM »
Just for your information, it has never been a community in the world of worms I cared more about, than NNN. Yep, that was my big fault because I shouldn't promise when I wasn't sure I'll have resources to finish the work. But I've already apologized for it dozen times, and I can make yet another apology just for you.

Now the fact is I wish people of both communities, TUS and NNNL, to make wise decision and cooperate. Not because I want NNN league to be consumed and become shit, wtf, why? I still care about my old friends, even though you treat me like an asshole. I'm 100% sure that only good things will happen if NNNL will get hosting help from TUS. You guys will still have your small community, nobody asks you to play roper and hysteria, but players who like normal here would to join you, why not? Also, already said about technical part, it's just better and it's obvious.

Nevertheless, to be honest, attitude of NNN has changed since those old days. Nevermind this, I don't expect you to understand this point.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 03:59 PM by TenoriTaiga »

Offline Koras

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2010, 04:28 PM »
btw I think U should raport all CUP games(of course only inter cups :) ) as a TNL games too. Same with tournaments.... if U going to host some tourneys here.
If league will be more active we can organize game between ONL and TNL winner  8)

btw how long is TNL season? I cant find info about it  :-[
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 04:30 PM by Koras »

Offline beer

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2010, 04:37 PM »

drama queen iz back

Offline Rafka

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2010, 10:46 PM »
guys, what do You think about changing "no drop" hp into a "-5 drop  each turn"? I'm asking because sometiems 1 skunk do all job and its a gg, practicly very small chances. After SD (especially in caves) -5 hp each turn would give more chances for other player. Thats only my opinion  ;)

Offline Rok

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2010, 09:55 AM »
guys, what do You think about changing "no drop" hp into a "-5 drop  each turn"? I'm asking because sometiems 1 skunk do all job and its a gg, practicly very small chances. After SD (especially in caves) -5 hp each turn would give more chances for other player. Thats only my opinion  ;)

If you understand you right, yo want TUS league to change W:A game engine?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz