Forums
April 29, 2024, 11:44 AM

Author Topic: TUS awards  (Read 20056 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TUS awards
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2013, 02:32 AM »
Well I haven't read this since page 3 and seen this comment 1st so perhaps i've jumped the gun, anyway i'm reading through again now so hmm...

Kinda makes sense now because if I WAS notching, trust me I wouldn't have lost any lol...

Yup... Hook line & sinker *sigh* I should really read through before posting sometimes...

Sorry :D

P.S. Thanks for the tip in AG Peja lol...

Offline OrangE

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2013, 02:38 AM »
peja could you please make me a 3 rows summary of all the WO drama? or even shorter if you can.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2013, 02:59 AM »
shut up komo

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2013, 03:11 AM »
shut up komo

My apologies Mr. Gangsta

Offline avirex

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2013, 12:25 PM »
think your in the wrong thread van.. lol.. still a nice post van... should have ended it with a nice stfu, or something.. but still nice man, real nice, i approve

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2013, 12:31 PM »
What does this have to do with the awards again?

Offline Prankster

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2013, 12:33 PM »
Someone removed several comments. :O

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2013, 12:35 PM »
Someone removed several comments. :O

Yeah but I thought they removed the posts that have nothing to do with the awards and this is still here?

In future, with threads like this (awards) DarkOne should post and announce it, then just lock the thread before anyone has a chance to say anything...

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2013, 01:00 PM »
Just a little comment on the voting :)
For best worms video, I got one vote for "Worst Shot Ever", but there are 5 of them: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Would be nice if that person could make a choice 8) In the meantime, I'm making it the first movie by Ray. If this is not what you voted for, please change the name to the actual movie you wanted to vote for.
Someone voted for the WSE series, but that's like voting for CF as best elite player (or something like that).

Someone voted for "barman's movie", but he made 2 of them. Since he published his second one a couple of days ago, I'll assume that one was meant.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2013, 01:12 PM »
Yeah but I thought they removed the posts that have nothing to do with the awards and this is still here?

In future, with threads like this (awards) DarkOne should post and announce it, then just lock the thread before anyone has a chance to say anything...

I dont understand why You stay a long time far of TUS and You came back trying to rule all here.

Do You think You are a kind of God?

That's a forum, the idea comes and people writes it. It's natural.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2013, 01:27 PM »

I dont understand why You stay a long time far of TUS and You came back trying to rule all here.

Do You think You are a kind of God?

That's a forum, the idea comes and people writes it. It's natural.

he just wrote his opinion. and you should respect it, not only because u should respect the opinion of anyone, but also because komo is one of the most influent and active players that WA ever had. so i think it's pretty normal he comes here and says what he thinks about ruling the community.

when you will not sleep for 6 months in a row to play worms u will have the same influence that he has. until that day, komo owns you badly.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2013, 02:03 PM »
when you will not sleep for 6 months in a row to play worms u will have the same influence that he has. until that day, komo owns you badly.

sorry i really cant do it :(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2013, 02:31 PM »
Well I like the awards, I wish people would take them more serious, I think it's nice that people celebrate all the hard work and effort they put into playing this game...

Point is, back in WACL/WL/FB... The awards were celebrated and talked about in a good way...

I miss that, is all...

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2013, 02:35 PM »
I like awards too, it is a nice idea, but I guess we need 1 or 2 rules to make the idea better.

Offline SPW

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2013, 02:42 PM »
Here my vote for "Best Movie".

Dead was asking ea-community again to join-in. But its dead, he failed again which bringing Twyrfher the idea to make a movie about. Just a big laugh, I watched that movie maybe 15 times, still funny. :D

Can i join? this is my second try, i really love elite guys, why you arent taking me in consideration xD
I know why:

Twyrfher's Movie "Feliz Cumpleaños Dead" for One! Dead's Birthday greetings included. :)