Forums
May 17, 2024, 09:51 PM

Author Topic: TUS awards 2011  (Read 24241 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: TUS awards 2011
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2012, 04:37 PM »
This is TUS Awards, not WACL, CL2K, FB or XTC Awards. Majority of the players playing today has only played at TUS, and the awards should reflect upon the results and efforts from this league in my opinion, not the past. That being said, I find some of the players that were among the best in previos leagues, and who`s still performing on a top level today, is worthy voting for. I will not vote for Volcom as one of the best ropers (like I did last time), because he haven`t played the game for about three years now.

People have their own opinions ofcourse, but I can`t see any reason NOT voting Random as the best player overall this year. What more does he have to prove? He`s simply magnificant in every scheme, and has proven himself as the best player over such a long period of time now. I`ll feel sorry for Random if he doesn`t win that award this year, I really think he deserves it.

Offline Peja

« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2012, 05:11 PM »
n words crazy. random still got the chance for a three peat in singles, he reached the 10 k, he lead cf to finals and a title.  best allround award should be for the player who was constantly panwing in all scheme over a long period. so everything else than voting for random would be shame.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2012, 05:36 PM »
Komo, I received your votes :)
It's best to leave the fields empty if you don't have anyone/thing to put there, otherwise blank votes get points :D Perhaps we should have made a mention of that :)

darkz, they're supposed to be awards for 2011, but in all honesty, the awards are just for a bit of fun 8) I don't think anyone would mind if you 2010 or even this month into consideration while casting your votes.

Mablak was just an example, I know he's still semi-active. Let's take Ramb0 then, he's a good example of a good player who's inactive now.

Are you guys missing my point on purpose? Stupid bunch of trolls lol.

Looks like your biggest troll votes are now known!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2012, 06:48 PM »
Does laziest wormer include taking the time to light up before games?  ::)

« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2012, 06:56 PM »
thats dead rofl
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2012, 09:18 PM »
Agreed that people should give more weight to things that have been achieved this year, otherwise the list would pretty much look the same every year, provided good wormers haven't faded from memory.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2012, 12:41 AM »
Does laziest wormer include taking the time to light up before games?  ::)

Tbh Chicken, U're on my #2 laziest wormer! ;x

Offline franz

« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2012, 02:12 AM »
the first five categories, at least, could use more than just 3 votes, anyone else think so? :)

best allround
best elite
best ttrr
best roper
best warmer

most missed player (phanton would like a top 1000 here)  :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2012, 07:52 AM »
People have their own opinions ofcourse, but I can`t see any reason NOT voting Random as the best player overall this year. What more does he have to prove? He`s simply magnificant in every scheme, and has proven himself as the best player over such a long period of time now. I`ll feel sorry for Random if he doesn`t win that award this year, I really think he deserves it.

**** SPOILER ALERT ****

I put Mablak 1st Random 2nd, simply because Mablak imo is the best Roper, the best at RR, the best at Elite, the best at Intermediate, that's 4 schemes already, Random is without a doubt the best player on the TuS standings, and he continues to impress everyone, without even trying lol, but I still feel Mablaks performance has been better than Random taking into account the amount of time Random spends on WA compared to the very very small amount of time Mablak spends playing.

My final reason to choose Mablak over Random is this, they were both active in 2011, both playing TuS, only difference is Random focused on Classic Singles, Mablak focused on TTRR challenges, Intermediate, Clanners, and in my opinion, if it was done professionally, giving both players 1 month to practise/warmup, Mablak vs Random Bo5 all schemes I feel like Mablak would win, but like you said, everyone has a different perception of skill/talent.

I've been thinking about this, could we like sponsor some sort of huge event where Mablak plays Random, I will personally donate a cash prize, I swear it'd be one hell of a match to watch, each player gets 1 month to train.

Mablak/Random, interested?

Offline Hussar

« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2012, 12:42 PM »
add "more often drunked or stoned player" or something so i could rape some points  ;D

« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2012, 03:35 PM »
thats maybe a cool idea Komo, but sorry no1 here dont read your post, they are too big  :(

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2012, 04:07 PM »
This topic is becoming embarrassing.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2012, 05:48 PM »
thats maybe a cool idea Komo, but sorry no1 here dont read your post, they are too big  :(

I don't too.  xD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline nino

« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2012, 06:25 PM »
i like the idea too, but ye komo wtf random00 and mablak training for 1 month.. m8 lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2012, 07:38 PM »
Lets sponsor a cash prize for me and komo having a mma brawl in the cage! Lol also, place bets! Its an even better idea!