Forums
May 18, 2024, 08:49 PM

Author Topic: TUS awards 2011  (Read 24244 times)

Re: TUS awards 2011
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2012, 07:47 PM »
Guys, all votes till now have been processed. I think it's best if you check your votes;

Some people voted for MonkeyIsland (or other people) for the Best Worms Related Website, but of course, MI is not a website ;) (other people were voted for as well, but they too are not websites).
Some people also gave the vote for Most Useless Award to certain players and I'm quite certain those people aren't awards either 8)

Some people voted for Showcase or Worst Shot Ever, but of course, both of these are series rather than actual videos! If you were voting for Showcase 1, there's no need to change.
For those that voted for Worst Shot Ever: I will assume you are talking about Movie of Dreadful Gameplays and Horrible Bad Lucks since it's the first of the series. If this is not true, please change your vote to the actual video you were talking about.

Several people voted for Doubletime, but of course, his name has changed and so those votes were changed to his current name. I don't think I saw other old nicks (except Anubis) on there, but to be on the safe side: please only vote for people using their current nickname (so no votes for FlowingWater, Anubis, Doubletime, fada etc but for franz, DeathInFire, Orvil and zippeurfou etcetera)

So please check your votes!

Offline Phanton

« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2012, 07:55 PM »
vote in me ^^
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Rok

« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2012, 08:12 PM »
Oh I will, Phanton, I will.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Prankster

« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2012, 11:26 PM »
Guys, all votes till now have been processed. I think it's best if you check your votes;
[...]
Some people also gave the vote for Most Useless Award to certain players and I'm quite certain those people aren't awards either 8)
[...]

Naaaa, you spoil all the fun! :(

Offline Phanton

« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2012, 11:38 PM »

thx m8 :D
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2012, 03:48 AM »

Some people voted for MonkeyIsland (or other people) for the Best Worms Related Website, but of course, MI is not a website ;) (other people were voted for as well, but they too are not websites).

Some people voted for Showcase or Worst Shot Ever, but of course, both of these are series rather than actual videos! If you were voting for Showcase 1, there's no need to change.
For those that voted for Worst Shot Ever: I will assume you are talking about Movie of Dreadful Gameplays and Horrible Bad Lucks since it's the first of the series. If this is not true, please change your vote to the actual video you were talking about.

Several people voted for Doubletime, but of course, his name has changed and so those votes were changed to his current name. I don't think I saw other old nicks (except Anubis) on there, but to be on the safe side: please only vote for people using their current nickname (so no votes for FlowingWater, Anubis, Doubletime, fada etc but for franz, DeathInFire, Orvil and zippeurfou etcetera)

Actually it would be better if people that don't even play active don't get any votes. I don't deserve any because I did not play a lot 2011. Let people have fame that deserve it. It's TUS awards, I did not participate in TuS 2011.

Don't want to sound rude, just my opinion about awards. :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 03:51 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline nino

« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2012, 10:56 AM »
ok but i voted in you, sorry. as anubis btw  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2012, 11:09 AM »
Anubis, what makes you think you were voted for anythin to do with playing?Lol dark simply said your name was voted for, could have been most missed wormer :p

Offline Rok

« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2012, 12:04 PM »

thx m8 :D

No need to thank me, m8. :evil:
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Anubis

« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2012, 04:13 PM »
Anubis, what makes you think you were voted for anythin to do with playing?Lol dark simply said your name was voted for, could have been most missed wormer :p

Because last year I became voted 2nd in warming for doing nothing? Votes shouldn't be wasted on inactive people.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2012, 08:43 PM »
vote for best nicks:
o ll and pr

lmfao
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2012, 08:49 PM »
vote for best nicks:
o ll and pr

lmfao

xDDDDDDD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2012, 11:26 PM »
Actually it would be better if people that don't even play active don't get any votes. I don't deserve any because I did not play a lot 2011. Let people have fame that deserve it. It's TUS awards, I did not participate in TuS 2011.

Don't want to sound rude, just my opinion about awards. :)
He's true.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2012, 12:07 AM »
when is the deadline to vote?!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2012, 01:17 AM »
In 25 days and 7 hours, Tom!