Forums
May 07, 2024, 09:17 AM

Author Topic: TUS schemes  (Read 5078 times)

Offline Ramone

Re: TUS schemes
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 11:26 PM »
It would be nice, but then it's more coding for MI, that TUS league games reports only accept and approve games with right TUS scheme..

I guess that I fantasize too much... ;x

Offline chakkman

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 11:34 PM »
It would be nice to have the good old rule on any league back... light up and you accept map and scheme. But i guess ppl are too lame nowadays to do so. :(

Offline HHC

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 08:23 AM »
Last time I played it vs spaazi, I had 3 petrol in a row then 3 clusters..

That can happen with any crate scheme. I had 3 dyna's in a row in a shopper the other day. It's just coincidence, it happens now and then.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 12:33 PM »
The day a t17 game is voided due to unlimited griders being used is the day i quit worms.

7 and unlimited should both be allowed.

I use HHC's scheme with unlimited griders and have no problems with it. I have no problems with someone grider blocking over and over as still manage to find a way to win. Be more creative with your weapons.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 04:34 PM »
Free win reporting option was not created to let people report free win. It was created to prevent people from reporting with fake replays cause they couldn't report without a replay.
Same goes to scheme-checking thing when reporting.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 04:36 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.