Forums
May 01, 2024, 10:31 PM

Author Topic: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat  (Read 55011 times)

Offline Ramone

Re: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat
« Reply #270 on: July 02, 2011, 03:03 AM »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #271 on: July 14, 2011, 10:39 PM »
so monkeyislad... u r not gonna make any penalty for the cheater?

Smoking proud.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #272 on: July 14, 2011, 11:02 PM »

Today we win a ttrr clanner, and i'm playing with my beautiful space, it's the reason that u started this thread again, cause angry ?
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Guaton

« Reply #273 on: July 14, 2011, 11:04 PM »

Today we win a ttrr clanner, and i'm playing with my beautiful space, it's the reason that u started this thread again, cause angry ?

i would like to see how u play with that "beautiful" space  ...

doesnt matter tho , u are gonna be always a cheater in front of my eyes

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #274 on: July 14, 2011, 11:14 PM »

Np, atleast i'm not using this anymore, and i don't insult peoples while playing, and there is lot of players that still using, but they are too much cowards for say something. Dx
Btw, u can smite me everyday for discharge ur ar anger, i don't care. :)

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Guaton

« Reply #275 on: July 14, 2011, 11:27 PM »

Np, atleast i'm not using this anymore, and i don't insult peoples while playing, and there is lot of players that still using, but they are too much cowards for say something. Dx
Btw, u can smite me everyday for discharge ur ar anger, i don't care. :)

wtf u talking about xD  im talking seriously i havent smited u in some time lol why should i waste another click on u? this posts are already too much lol

Offline Maciej

« Reply #276 on: July 14, 2011, 11:55 PM »

I just had to appluad it, cheaters are cheaters, and what about your single space it's questionable, because I couldn't stop using 2 fingers now that easy (it's like starting finger roll, you try to use 2 fingers now, while you are still habitted to one, Guaton should know something about it, cos if I'm not wrong, he used fr and stopped it?), while you got fast, timing tap again with 1 space, from day to day! Impressive!

Offline Guaton

« Reply #277 on: July 15, 2011, 12:05 AM »

i would like to see how u play with that "beautiful" space  ...

I just had to appluad it, cheaters are cheaters, and what about your single space it's questionable, because I couldn't stop using 2 fingers now that easy (it's like starting finger roll, you try to use 2 fingers now, while you are still habitted to one, Guaton should know something about it, cos if I'm not wrong, he used fr and stopped it?), while you got fast, timing tap again with 1 space, from day to day! Impressive!
xD no , i used to play with two spaces , but i stoped tx to some ppl like you , mo0 , and few more.
they used to call me cheater cos i was using 2 spaces xDD (i felt rly bad actually , cos if im right , mo0 left nlf cos i joined lol :( )  

so i started to learn how to play with spacebar with fr , i did it , and it was easy fortunately

im gonna put 2 videos of my roping in some minuts :p
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:09 AM by Guaton »

« Reply #278 on: July 15, 2011, 12:44 AM »
Dämn cheaters anyway. So annoying to rope against ppl that u know that use some shit but u can do nothing. Elite only clannors ftw-.-

And dunno why everyone is just talking about sniper here as its possible to find more script wormers from this topic.
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Guaton

« Reply #279 on: July 15, 2011, 12:53 AM »
And dunno why everyone is just talking about sniper here as its possible to find more script wormers from this topic.

pff , be a man and point that ppl with ur finger , better if we find out more cheaters around here , not bla bla pls

« Reply #280 on: July 15, 2011, 01:09 AM »

pff , be a man and point that ppl with ur finger , better if we find out more cheaters around here , not bla bla pls

"None knows I used 2 cheat" -camper

How did u miss that? lol. And smok told me about the "weird" script from sw wormers over year ago.
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Guaton

« Reply #281 on: July 15, 2011, 01:16 AM »

"None knows I used 2 cheat" -camper

How did u miss that? lol. And smok told me about the "weird" script from sw wormers over year ago.

lmfao i did  miss that
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 01:20 AM by Guaton »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #282 on: July 15, 2011, 01:36 AM »

They don't want to know if i am cheater or not, if i stopped it or anything, they just hate me,you already realized that they are talking shit about me everytime and noone more ?
Guaton, Maciej, Devilage, my fans haters, have fun hating me.   :D

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #283 on: July 15, 2011, 04:30 AM »
@Devilage,
pm me the names with link to their suspecious replays.

@Others,
Thanks for fulfilling this thread. I'm gonna put the thread down to rest.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.