Forums
May 10, 2024, 09:28 AM

Author Topic: TUS Tournaments released  (Read 5031 times)

Online MonkeyIsland

TUS Tournaments released
« on: March 20, 2011, 11:00 AM »
Dedicated to darkmaul and RoH clan. :)

As I had mentioned before, tournaments will use the Cups engine since a tournament is simply a cup without groups stage. When your tourney starts, the only thing you gotta do is to give people your tourney page. They will simply visit that page and hit the "join" button exactly as we do in Cups. You can read how tournaments work here.

darkmaul will be the global moderator of tournaments as he was the founder of TuT, so approving tournaments will be in his hands.

This is a quick and small release of tournaments and it is supporting only 1vs1 games. In the next update of cups, all the features that had been discussed will be added.

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:00 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TUS Tournaments released
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 11:08 AM »
What if Darkmaul isn't around to approve a Tournament? Or do you need a certain amount of notice?

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 11:54 AM »
gj

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 01:38 PM »
What if Darkmaul isn't around to approve a Tournament? Or do you need a certain amount of notice?
Make sure you submit the tourney one day before at least to be sure I'm around to approve it. If i'm not, mi can do it too :)

and ty monkey :D

Offline Lansmander

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 01:53 PM »
Cool :)

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 11:25 PM »
We had a nice tourney tonight but some issues need to be fixed before we can let public tournaments be hosted.

Offline HHC

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 12:57 AM »
"There's no cup assigned to this post. Please try to reach this page through the cup's page. "

when I try to post a reply to the comments

Offline chakkman

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 01:24 AM »
Same here, still buggy a bit. I guess it'll be sorted out soon.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 07:34 AM »
"There's no cup assigned to this post. Please try to reach this page through the cup's page. "

when I try to post a reply to the comments

Yeah and it's not even a Cup lol.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 08:32 AM »

dakrmaul will be the global moderator of tournaments as he was the founder of TuT, so approving tournaments will be in his hands.

in my opinion his name is "Darkmaul" xD not "dakrmaul" xDDD

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 09:50 AM »
Poor Darkmaul  ::)