Forums
March 29, 2024, 07:13 AM

Author Topic: Worms Armageddon 3.8.0 changelog sneak peek  (Read 43752 times)

Offline ohms

Re: Worms Armageddon 3.8.0 changelog sneak peek
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2020, 01:23 PM »
Yeah, releasing games full of bugs and never bothering to fix most of them doesn't sound like they care about their reputation too much.

In the last few years Team17 have become quite a successful publisher of indie games (Overcooked, The Escapists, etc), on all platforms. No small feat for a small indie dev like them; one of the last in the UK. .

Offline Idaho

« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2020, 09:17 AM »
Yeah, releasing games full of bugs and never bothering to fix most of them doesn't sound like they care about their reputation too much.

In the last few years Team17 have become quite a successful publisher of indie games (Overcooked, The Escapists, etc), on all platforms. No small feat for a small indie dev like them; one of the last in the UK. .

Team17 has always been a game publisher for indie games, they just happened to have bought the Worms license and employ the guy who made it in the first place...

Anyhow, wonder when 3.8 will come out, should not be long now, hopefully, it'll be here before WW3 and the collapse of society so I can play it in my bunker...

Offline readyworm

« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2020, 08:32 PM »
Just wondering if it's possible to add water colour as an option for a map - I know the water can be changed in-game with the /h2so4 command so hopefully easy to do?

Also, would it be possible to have the option for quitter's worms to be removed from the game (teleport out?)

Great work BTW! Really looking forward to the 3.8 update!