Forums
May 05, 2024, 07:48 AM

Author Topic: About BNG ...  (Read 4791 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: About BNG ...
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2011, 08:43 PM »
He's not right nino, both of you rarely even play BnG, I played more "TuS BnG" than anyone, by a MILE, and NO ONE I played was moaning about cheap shots etc, the only person that really threw cheap nades was MonkeyIsland, and I am cool with that...

You don't even understand the "passion" behind BnG this "lame" thing you talk about is nothing more than a stupid immature myth these days, no one even cares that much when people are being cheap anymore.

People who talk like nail, just don't appreciate BnG, and don't like it, and don't wish to learn (and there is NOTHING wrong with that).

Only difference is BnG haters are all whiny c@#!s, I don't like Elite or T17 but I don't go out my way to moan like a 5 year old bitch like Nail is doing right now lol.

And yes, we expect people to play with more skill than 8 years ago it's f@#!ing progress, just like in everything in this world, people are expected to keep up with the times, or fall behind, deal with it.

You know what I am locking this stupid f@#!ing thread...

Offline Prankster

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 08:48 PM »
He's not right nino, both of you rarely even play BnG, I played more "TuS BnG" than anyone, by a MILE, and NO ONE I played was moaning about cheap shots etc, the only person that really threw cheap nades was MonkeyIsland, and I am cool with that...

You don't even understand the "passion" behind BnG this "lame" thing you talk about is nothing more than a stupid immature myth these days, no one even cares that much when people are being cheap anymore.

[...]

And yes, we expect people to play with more skill than 8 years ago it's f@#!ing progress, just like in everything in this world, people are expected to keep up with the times, or fall behind, deal with it.

I rarely applaud you Komo, but this time I fully agree. +1

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 09:06 PM »
I also dont see why you think that playing bng with no rules automatically makes the scheme "lame".

Strange, I don't recall saying that. Not even after reading my own post again.

For the record, I didn't call your play lame because you teleported to the side, but because you didn't even bother to try something else and because those tactics are boring (most of all because the best counter tactic is wasting 10 turns to set off sd). To me, teleporting to the side is a last resort.

Elite is nothing like BnG... Elite is a tactics based scheme, in no way is it a form of no rules BnG, nor does it resemble any similarity to BnG, rules or not.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-76494/ First elite game between two people with higher ranks than one star. Looks like a lot of no rules BnG to me and then some other turns when the players see an opportunity to cause more damage.
Of course there are tactics in elite, what makes you think I don't know that? But there are tactical elements in no rule BnG too, I don't exactly understand why you went lupus on my comments.

I think I can say I'm not really part of "the BnG community". Hardly ever played in a2b or basically BnG at all. But the reason I like to play BnG now and then is because I get to f@#! around with crazy shots to see if they will hit. With that in mind, I still try to win of course, but for instance if there's no wind a BnG, I don't use bazooka. I realise this is my own little quirk, but this is what BnG is to me.
If I want to lob grenades without caring for style, I'll play elite or hysteria.
That's what my comment was about.

Offline cOke

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2011, 10:03 PM »
ya well this is why a2b exists separate from tus bng or whatever

i like no rules bng too, is almost two different games entirely
HNN4EVA