Forums
May 01, 2024, 04:06 AM

Author Topic: I love this guy...  (Read 4844 times)

Offline TheKomodo

I love this guy...
« on: July 31, 2011, 01:42 AM »
This kid is a legend, I almost died @ 0:22, i've watched alot of his videos, the fact he's so happy just cheers you up, i'd dig having a friend like this xD

Offline Alien

Re: I love this guy...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 01:54 AM »
awch this poor kid man, i hope you laughing with him and not about him...seriously ! xd
god bless him !

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 02:01 AM »
I never laugh at or mock physically or mentally challenged persons, I would laugh with this guy no matter what he looked like because I find him genuinely funny :)

Unfortunately i've been reading alot of people say he passed away when he was 16, he had a desease called progeria apparently. which so far as i've read it's an aging disorder.

Offline Alien

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 02:05 AM »
okay then god bless you too my friend ! ;)

Offline Agneau

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 04:16 PM »
This kid is a legend, I almost died @ 0:22, i've watched alot of his videos, the fact he's so happy just cheers you up, i'd dig having a friend like this xD

I have always known that u were gay!

Crazy wake up some1 more on "the market" !

Offline Prankster

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 09:58 PM »
The most pathetic attack ever of a FoS member against Komo?

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 10:29 PM »

rofl
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Prankster

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 10:39 PM »

rofl

Well call it "the most pathetic attempt to troll", maybe it's more significant. But trolling is the same in my dictionary. It's just an euphamism.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 03:35 AM »
Lol Prank, I don't think agneau was trying to troll me, as far as I know me and Agneau get along ok lol, never had problems with each other, I don't really understand what he's saying to camelo but lol anyway xD

Offline Prankster

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 11:18 AM »
Then it's me who got trolled here. :)

Offline Agneau

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 11:49 AM »
ahaha, actually i'm maybe the only one member of FOS who doesn't attack Komo continually.
He has a way of thinking and even if sometimes he just says bullshits i respect that!

Anyway maybe he is also gay!

Offline rash

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 05:59 PM »
I don't really understand what he's saying to camelo but lol anyway xD
u have to go to the tent to understand héhé

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 06:28 PM »
dis is so crappy shit that I wanna join fos and trollin komo now XDd

Offline avirex

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 06:45 PM »
well, being we are the number 1 w:a community, we can not just let everyone in!

but if you are interested you can come to our forums and request joining FoS, we will then have a vote for you, put you through a series of tests, send you out on a mission for the community, if all goes well, you will then be placed on a trial period, where each member will monitor your loyalty and commitment to the community for one months time.. upon completing this trial period, you are then a full member and expected to get FoS tattooed somewhere on your body, preferably your forehead.

keep in mind though youngster, even if you are not accepted into FoS, you can still troll komo.

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2011, 07:23 PM »
come to our forums and request joining FoS, we will then have a vote for you, put you through a series of tests, send you out on a mission for the community, if all goes well, you will then be placed on a trial period, where each member will monitor your loyalty and commitment to the community for one months time.. upon completing this trial period, you are then a full member and expected to get FoS tattooed somewhere on your body, preferably your forehead.
or just give you 4$ for sure xD
it was jk anyway