Forums
April 29, 2024, 11:19 PM

Author Topic: 10/10 1v1v1v1v1 Funner  (Read 589 times)

Offline TheWalrus

10/10 1v1v1v1v1 Funner
« on: October 12, 2015, 11:46 AM »
Was going to be a league game, but some miscommunication and Xan quit before we could start the game before, and wasn't able to get a replacement 6th.  So it doesn't count toward standings, but I thought I'd post it up anyways because it was a good race.  Sid playing only his 5th battlerace ever and gave us all we could handle for most of the map.  Well played by all.

Results:

T1.  Korydex
T1.  TheWalrus
T3.  Sbaffo
T3.  Sid
5.  MegaAdnan

Offline XanKriegor

Re: 10/10 1v1v1v1v1 Funner
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 02:06 PM »
I got invite from you to BR game, its hard to gather 6 players for BR usually so i invited Slayer. He got kicked... How could i continue to play a game from which my bro invited by me got kicked?..

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 05:10 PM »
I got invite from you to BR game, its hard to gather 6 players for BR usually so i invited Slayer. He got kicked... How could i continue to play a game from which my bro invited by me got kicked?..
I already invited all the people in the game.  It is hard to arrange these matches, so I usually have to pm people and wait to get responses.  This particular one took about 10-15 mins to set up, pm'ing and messaging people.  We had a full six, as far as I knew.

You failed to mention even once who slayer was before I booted him from game.  Telling me one of "keep slayer" or "slayer is with me" or "hey i got one coming walrus," on snooper before the game or in the game lobby would have all have worked and stopped me from dropping the boothammer.  Slayer then returned saying WTF, I assumed he was annoyed at getting booted, because he thought he was joining the game with his friend Xan, and then this walrus guy boots him.  At this point, three things happened:

1.  I explained to you the other 4 people i had invited to the battlerace were all there by invite, I couldn't remove people from the game that I invited for someone you failed to mention you invited.

2.  SiD teamed out to allow slayer to play, the saint he is.

3.  Slayer was unwilling or already too upset with getting booted accidentally to accept the invitation, and left the game after a flippant response.

Unfortunate as it was, it isn't an uncommon event on wormnet, people take getting booted very seriously and get upset from time to time so we proceeded as normal, with SiD teaming up.

You then did the most baffling thing of all:

You lit up as if you were playing, and then quit out before your first turn as if to sabotage the game, which I am still unclear as to why you did.  No idea.  Maybe you could tell me, everyone was a bit irritated you quit because of the slayer situation, especially because SiD offered his spot to Slayer and he declined.  Why would you light up if you weren't going to play.  Then the rest of what happened:

10.10 10:23: `XanKriegor> Slayer got in earlier than SID 
10.10 10:23: `XanKriegor> unfair kick 
10.10 10:24: thewalrus> dude 
10.10 10:24: thewalrus> i already asked all these people in pm 
10.10 10:24: thewalrus> come play 
10.10 10:24: `XanKriegor> ш pфмy штмшeyы pшь 
10.10 10:24: `XanKriegor> i have invites him 
10.10 10:24: thewalrus> i offered slayer my spot 
10.10 10:24: thewalrus> just now 
10.10 10:25: thewalrus> you need to tell me 
10.10 10:25: thewalrus> i didnt even know him and invited all other 5 people 
10.10 10:25: `XanKriegor> ok 
10.10 10:25: thewalrus> come join 
10.10 10:25: `XanKriegor> its understandable

I tried to salvage the situation by offering Slayer my spot, but he said he wasn't interested, probably still mad.  Then you didn't return for whatever reason.  I hope we can all communicate better, Slayer is absolutely welcome in the next one we play :)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:13 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 05:50 PM »
I already invited all the people in the game.

Yes, now i know it all. At that moment i did not.

You failed to mention even once who slayer was before I booted him from game.

Yes, i was kinda in hurry, and all of this happened pretty quickly. Thats why i quit almost right before my turn came :/

I tried to salvage the situation by offering Slayer my spot, but he said he wasn't interested, probably still mad. 

i think so.

Then you didn't return for whatever reason.

Coz Power Shopper tournament which should and did start in 40 minutes from the moment i quit.

I hope we can all communicate better, Slayer is absolutely welcome in the next one we play :)

Yes, lets schedule our Game of Peace xD

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 09:25 AM »
nice map

mrblacksgy and hyspanic representing the wag made some very cool maps =)