Forums
May 06, 2024, 02:32 PM

Author Topic: 12/16 League Game  (Read 919 times)

Offline TheWalrus

12/16 League Game
« on: December 16, 2015, 12:56 PM »
Excellent league game today, we were met with a few newcomers, scribe, streetworckout, and xrayez.  I rushed out to a huge early lead but the resilient kiwi scribus maxiumus reeled me in after i choked repeatedly towards the end.  He took the lead in the home stretch but I snagged a share of first with him.  Slayer played spoiler by plopping himself and Kory, earning him the DQ, and leaving Kory a lifetime of regret about this race. 

Final Standings:

T1.  TheWalrus
T1.  Scribe
3.  StreetWorckout
4.  Xrayez
5.  Korydex
6.  Slayer (DQ)

Offline Slayer

Re: 12/16 League Game
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 06:47 PM »
Ok mr. Walrus! Having disqualified me you have shown severity and rules compliance. By the way, what do the rules say about it? I mean whether rules say about  DQ at all? Yes, we can see there item "No plopping" but whether was my acting intended? If you don't know it then I answer my question. NO - it wasn't intended and I do think that I don't deserve DSQ. Should we punish for accidents? If yes - we should discuss it before. Let's be wise and understanding people!
P.S. Btw, what consequences of DQ?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 09:13 PM »
Ok mr. Walrus! Having disqualified me you have shown severity and rules compliance. By the way, what do the rules say about it? I mean whether rules say about  DQ at all? Yes, we can see there item "No plopping" but whether was my acting intended? If you don't know it then I answer my question. NO - it wasn't intended and I do think that I don't deserve DSQ. Should we punish for accidents? If yes - we should discuss it before. Let's be wise and understanding people!
P.S. Btw, what consequences of DQ?
You will get the full fury and wrath the 1v1v1v1v1v1 league has to offer!

All it means is you get no points for the game, thats it.

Offline Slayer

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 08:10 AM »
Ah shit, 0 points only. I hoped for big scandal  ;D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 02:56 PM »
Ah shit, 0 points only. I hoped for big scandal  ;D
Kory will come to your house and kick your ass if you plop him again I think, though.

Offline Slayer

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 04:45 PM »
I can't guarantee impossibility of accidents so I will be ready for kicking my ass. Let somebody try)

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 05:26 PM »
Hell Slayer awaits  :D