Forums
April 28, 2024, 04:13 AM

Author Topic: rejoin bor  (Read 3321 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: rejoin bor
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 05:04 PM »
Nail, you`re s smart boy, so why do you post such a shitty post like that? "I dont describe something as "gay" meaning that it is homosexual, I use its alternative meaning to describe something as being lame, inappropriate or unamusing."

You are using gay as a synonym for negative adjectives, for example lame, stupid and so on. It is disrespectful for homosexual people, and I feel sorry for you if you dont`t get this. I know you don`t mean anything when writing that, like 95% of everyone else, and I don`t take any offence by it, but in general and over time, it is damaging. Using gay in a derogatory manner is insulting, period  :o

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 07:17 PM »
yeah nail thats gay! lol sorry crazy i had too xD

Offline NAiL

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 11:06 PM »
You are using gay as a synonym for negative adjectives, for example lame, stupid and so on. It is disrespectful for homosexual people, and I feel sorry for you if you dont`t get this. I know you don`t mean anything when writing that, like 95% of everyone else, and I don`t take any offence by it, but in general and over time, it is damaging. Using gay in a derogatory manner is insulting, period  :o

Im probably the least homphobic person you'd meet, I dont hold prejudices against people for being the only thing that they can ever be.

I use this word ALL the time, our generation has grown up with it, our generation has cultivated it.

I'd never use it in a formal environment, and my gay friends (yes everyone says they have gay friends don't they) take NO offense from it whatsoever, they even use the word in a derogatory manner themselves.

Sorry for being a smart ass, I think the Norwiegans are not yet as acustomed to the alternative uses of this word as we are in the UK. We're much more lax about the whole "gay" word over here, be you hetrosexual, homosexual or animal f@#!er.

But I hear you, I won't say it any more 8 )
worm and learn

Offline beer

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2009, 11:50 PM »
lmao at animal fuker xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

drama queen iz back

Offline NAiL

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 04:33 AM »
easily pleased 8 )
worm and learn

Offline Free

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 09:36 AM »
Well its like.. If I see an apple, I say it's an apple.

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 12:46 PM »
Maybe only 9 posts well 10 now XD but at least im active on wa. :-)

Where u at NAiL?

Offline nino

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2009, 03:11 AM »
putos xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline beer

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2009, 03:15 AM »
XD ''my old nick was mablack  1956- 1975''

drama queen iz back