Forums
May 14, 2024, 07:58 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Custom Colunms  (Read 571 times)

Offline Kaleu

[SOLVED] Custom Colunms
« on: October 30, 2013, 02:25 PM »
I have a problem with custom colunms..
I can never change the option set to 1 member more than 1 time, if I do there will show 2 options.

Look at Kaleu, daina and okeii.
In the left is the previous option, and in the right is the option which I tried to set to update our activity.
I always got this problem, If I need to change something I have to delete and write all the colunm and his options again...
And if I try again with another number, this will sum up aswell.

Is this a bug?
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Stefan22

Re: Custom Colunms
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 03:41 PM »
It is. Try to delete column and create it again.
Please do not go through my post history. I was 8 years old at the time of this account's creation (I turned 18 in 2022) and as a result I spoke broken English and behaved in a very childish/offensive way. If you want to contact me please refer to www.tus-wa.com/profile/RollerTH

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 04:07 PM »
Actually I do it anytime I need to change those options.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Stefan22

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 04:28 PM »
I had same problem with TdS but I just deleted column and never remembered it xD
Please do not go through my post history. I was 8 years old at the time of this account's creation (I turned 18 in 2022) and as a result I spoke broken English and behaved in a very childish/offensive way. If you want to contact me please refer to www.tus-wa.com/profile/RollerTH

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 04:50 PM »
It's a bug yes. Thanks for reporting.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 03:16 PM »
The bug returned, MonkeyIsland.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 03:48 PM »
Was never fixed ;D
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rogi

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 04:49 PM »
Was never fixed ;D
ahahahhaah! give me a five!  And never will! ddd
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 12:58 PM »
The bug is fixed.