Forums
May 02, 2024, 09:21 AM

Author Topic: Just because...  (Read 3595 times)

Offline darKz

Just because...
« on: December 28, 2010, 12:41 AM »
... I'm not active doesn't mean you guys can't win the clan league. WTF. Ray is asking me for clanners every once in a while but you guys only play delayed playoffs.. Where's Unique? Where's yanme? That's not what I wanted when I died got inactive.. :( Come on, CF ftw. <3

Btw I'll most likely be back at the evenings in mid February - March.. Much love. <4
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline beer

Re: Just because...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 12:47 AM »
 :-*

drama queen iz back

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 07:59 AM »
What you on about mate, CF are 1st by like 800 points lol, and you won the PO's.

Smartass :P

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 09:54 AM »
What you on about mate, CF are 1st by like 800 points lol, and you won the PO's.

Smartass :P

/off topic

Komo, why did I have a dream that we played real life BnG over a river?  But all I remember is being pelted by things and not throwing anything at you. 

It was bloody bizarre.

/on topic.

Go CF!

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 10:01 AM »
Cueshark, that is almost sick. ;D I can imagine "real life BnG", throwing things, shooting a bazooka, but the ost bizarre thing would be to see the wind change it's direction every 15 seconds. :D

Renééé :-* :-* We lost yanme and Unique to LoL... that game consumed them almost totally, yanme does not play any worms, Unique does play some, but not too much.

Random, SPW and me are alive now, so if there is a clanner PO to be played, it's us - works pretty good so far (doH, cFc :D). But yea, would be soo good to play with you. :( Can't wait 'till February.

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 10:09 AM »
no worries Putinho, everything is going fine, try to comeback asap porra!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 10:12 AM »
lol u could do real life bng in a basketball court =P

ud even get some nice floorbank to transfer XDDDD next time im playing basketball i know what i hav in my mind XDDDD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 10:43 AM »
Wtf Cue haha !

I am more worried knowing you are having dreams about me lol, I didn't even know you know what I look like, was I all oiled up and look like a guy from 300? AHAHA !

Nah but for real, this is the gods honest truth I swear...

My gf got back from work other day, and she asks me "Dave, who the f@#! is Peja?" And I said "Eh? Wtf are you talking about?" At this point I really was confused I wasn't thinking that peja is from WA haha, and then she said "Peja, you kept saying 'I beat peja 15-0 at TEL' over and over again" and I burst out laughing and she said "It's not funny cuz you were making stupid noises going 'doo doo doo doo' n stuff and I couldn't get back to sleep" and I realised the "doo doo doo doo" noise is the noise the homing missile makes and I was seriously pissing myself laughing, seriously almost tears were coming from my eyes, and she started to look angry and she said "Seriously, isn't it enough you play that game every chance you get and I have to sit and watch, and now you f@#!ing dream about it and I have to listen to your stupid noises, don't you ever dream about me?" and innocently I said "Well yeah, I had a dream where we were both playing WA and..." before I could finish my sentence she just swore at me and walked out the house LOL.

I honestly can't believe I was making Homing Missile noises in my sleep, but I don't see why she would make this stuff up lol, I honestly wish she had video recorded me doing that shit so I could show you all haha.

I dream about games I play quite alot actually lol, among other things ;)

Offline CMV

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 10:50 AM »
doo doo doo doo
I'll try that next night x)
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline TitiO

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 11:43 AM »
/off topic

Komo, why did I have a dream that we played real life BnG over a river?  But all I remember is being pelted by things and not throwing anything at you. 

It was bloody bizarre.

HAHAHAHA

Wtf Cue haha !

I am more worried knowing you are having dreams about me lol, I didn't even know you know what I look like, was I all oiled up and look like a guy from 300? AHAHA !

My gf got back from work other day, and she asks me "Dave, who the f@#! is Peja?" And I said "Eh? Wtf are you talking about?" At this point I really was confused I wasn't thinking that peja is from WA haha, and then she said "Peja, you kept saying 'I beat peja 15-0 at TEL' over and over again" and I burst out laughing and she said "It's not funny cuz you were making stupid noises going 'doo doo doo doo' n stuff and I couldn't get back to sleep" and I realised the "doo doo doo doo" noise is the noise the homing missile makes and I was seriously pissing myself laughing, seriously almost tears were coming from my eyes, and she started to look angry and she said "Seriously, isn't it enough you play that game every chance you get and I have to sit and watch, and now you f@#!ing dream about it and I have to listen to your stupid noises, don't you ever dream about me?" and innocently I said "Well yeah, I had a dream where we were both playing WA and..." before I could finish my sentence she just swore at me and walked out the house LOL.

I honestly can't believe I was making Homing Missile noises in my sleep, but I don't see why she would make this stuff up lol, I honestly wish she had video recorded me doing that shit so I could show you all haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFOL !

doo doo doo doo.. HAHA i really laughed.

addicts XDD

Offline SPW

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 11:47 AM »
Darkeli, nice to read smth from ya. <4 Hope ur fine, take care man.

And no worries, you know us pretty well. But with that current lineup we just do some little break instead of playing all day and losing all our overall points (by playing with me any ttrr haha).

We just want to give other clans the chance to get No.1 in a season, coz we like all other clans and members - we are one big family. :)

That doesn't mean that we have some free wins when we focus at clanners, nah. All our trophies were hard earned and our oppenents doing all the time their best to beat us.

I'm looking forward having u back in our team  :-*

@BnG-Dreams

That's really lmao. :D Also Komo's "soundbank" while sleeping close to his gf. I never dream about worms - I actually almost never dream or at least, I cant remember them. Maybe this comes up when u only think about worms every minute, dunno :D

You guys are really addicted to this game  :D

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 01:03 PM »
Wtf Cue haha !

This might be my favourite post in all of tus hahaahhahha Komo <3333

Offline Ramone

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 02:17 PM »
Just because... ...U are not active doesn't mean U can't bump into b2b forums sometimes and share a word or two with us! We miss U darKz, quit your job, abandon ur studies, break up with your gf and come back as soon as possible! ;x :P Hope ur doing fine mate, cya around from February..

/offtopic - ROFL Komo and Cue, I'm dreaming of Worms sometimes too, it's strange how this things stuck up into ur brain and become a real part of your life.. ;x
And sometimes things from Worms shows up in real life and U're like "WTF??".. Few days ago I was standing on a sidewalk talking to my friend and suddenly a big truck with a2b logo on it passed next to us... lol, I was like o0 wtf!? and he asked me "why are U looking at that truck like that, U look like U've seen a ghost?!" I've said with thrilled voice: "it has an a2b logo on it!!!" and he was like "wtf?!" xDD
I've googled it later and found out there's a delivery company in my city that's called "A2B" xDD
Here's a pic:

sry for long OT  :-[

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 03:58 PM »
Wtf Cue haha !

And you didn't come and tell us this happened straight away why!?!

Offline lalo

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 04:16 PM »
lol poor Kelly xd