Forums
May 02, 2024, 10:04 AM

Author Topic: Just because...  (Read 3596 times)

Offline seBa

Re: Just because...
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 04:24 PM »
When darKz takes the control of his clan I jizz in my pants  :-*

Offline Peja

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 05:34 PM »
im glad u didnt say my name while having sex with ur gf, dont want to waste ur relationship:)

New season coming soon, be ready for 15 matches and some doo doo doo 8)
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Ray

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 06:18 PM »
I love how topics turn around, reminds me of the almighty RoH forums. ::)

Offline darKz

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 07:03 PM »
Haha this topic turned into quite the comedy show. I was seriously laughing my ass off when I read that post about your dream Dave, sleep talkers are funny.. A friend of mine also casually talks while sleeping, you hear the most bizarre things. Combined with worms that's dynamite. :D

Lmfao imagine nino sleeptalking.. I can't even begin to imagine what he'd say. xDD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 10:59 PM »
huahuahu darkz, iam lucky that i dont sleeptalk i guess, cos my gf never waked me up asking whos Bruna or Ana or Roberta, etc hhuahua,  but i talk a lot about WA when not sleeping haha, my gf knows i rule in WA and also my secretary, she even know what clan iam in hauhuah MM!  days ago i went to gas station to put some fuel in my car then i bought some mm's candys, then when i entered in the car and gave it to her, she said " oh mm's i love it, did u buy it for me for real or just cos it is the name of ur clan?" i was like lmfaoooooooooooooooooo in the car.

edit:she knows avi is going to jail
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 01:24 AM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2010, 12:51 AM »
huahauha nino !  m&m's ftw!!! :D

worm dreams? hmmm... interesting :D

most of a worm dream i have had is of me and dainub, dangeling from a rope doing the upside down kiss, like ind spiderman..

Offline HHC

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 01:09 AM »
Damn you guys that's awesome.

I rarely ever dream about worms and when I do it's just guys from worms in a real life situation. I need to play more I guess  ???

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 07:56 AM »
Cue, this happened in the weekend just passed lol, I didn't really remember about it until you mentioned your dream lol.

And yeah darKz, get your ass onto the b2b forums numbnuts, you gonna participate in the b2b movie or what?