Forums
May 02, 2024, 12:58 AM

Author Topic: Probably back next week  (Read 4312 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: Probably back next week
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 02:30 PM »
aff  :(

glad to see you're so excited about restarting W:A though, I can't help but feel we've lost another generation in the past few weeks  :(

Care to explain? Just curious to read what you are referring to. :)

And wb René. :D

Offline HHC

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 02:49 PM »
I mean that we miss Kai.  ;D

Hehe, guess I exaggerated a little. I do miss Uber though, and half the CF clan.  :-[

Offline Ray

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 03:23 PM »
I mean that we miss Kai.  ;D

Hehe, guess I exaggerated a little. I do miss Uber though, and half the CF clan.  :-[
Which half? You don't miss me? :'(

Offline HHC

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2011, 04:19 PM »
the inactive half  ;)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 12:48 PM »
Well, I suppose as a welcome back present I will play some games with René once he has Internet. Just give me a PM/MSG/MSN shout when you wanna play René.

And HHC, as long as the people stick around the forums they are still part of the game in my opinion. I do miss many people that stopped posting altogether, like ropa for example, benz, Deano (though he does post sometimes) etc.

Offline darKz

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 10:07 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you guys, I dunno what's going on myself but it's taking its time now. Transactions and stuff, I'll keep you up to date. :P

And Kai, I'll gladly get back at you. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline SPW

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 04:24 PM »
HHC :)

btw sorry about Inter, but you anyway just like Bay*** cause of the dutch super striker. You not really like this club, hm? I wouldnt understand it. ^^

Nice that you miss half CF, ofc the inactive half (at Ray) :P

I had to laugh when I read that haha xd

And darkeli, take your time, now worries mate :)

Offline HHC

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 04:35 PM »
HHC :)

btw sorry about Inter, but you anyway just like Bay*** cause of the dutch super striker. You not really like this club, hm? I wouldnt understand it. ^^

It's a choice between Van Gaal/Robben and Sneijder.  :D

I really like Sneijder, but the way Inter plays is eeeew. Bayern with Van Gaal as coach on the other hand plays on the offence, in a very attractive manner. There have not been many Bayern matches I've seen that were boring to watch, it's always fireworks with them  :)

and well, germany > italy.  :P

Moving tends to get like that Dark: delaayyysss. Hope to see you soon  :)

Btw I shoulda correct myself, I miss the half of CF that doesn't pick TTRR  :D >:(

Offline SPW

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 09:58 AM »
Doubt that hehe. Van Gaal got kicked which means this club is irritated at all. I like players like robben, ribéry etc too, its nice to watch them. But I dont like the managment there, beckenbauer, hoeness, rummenigge etc. So fkn arrogant.. But without van bommel, demichelis etc they got some credit back. Anyways, Sneijder is nice to watch and u have to admit that Inter wasnt playing like that in last couple of years. Inter was offensive too, it was a nice game and for me one of the best in last 10 years.

Robben will leave bayern too if they dont qualify to CL. First and second place is lost, only 3th position possbile which means to play qualify rounds (barrage) before. I really would like to see what happens if they dont get into CL. Also ribery isnt happy by playing stupid europe league. ^^ Anyway, I'm just happy Inter is in next round cause they really deserve it. Sneijder was just brilliant in that second game.

sorry for offtopic, darkeli <4

Offline Anubis

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 03:28 PM »
I just had a dream about you René, haha. We were visiting a festival with Chris, Zak and most of your dudes were also there, I think I "saw" Phil, but can't remember everyone in the tent. So then we got to the stage and one band was playing, we were right at the front and then we both said finally something as good as Scar Symmetry. XD I can't remember the band that we saw there but it seemed to be Dark Tranquility (makes sense since I saw them a couple of months ago) and they were kickass live. Btw, the festival was NOT in Germany, we met people from France and Holland. Pretty crazy stuff...

So yeah, just wanted to share that haha. xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 08:35 AM »
Right at the front and then we both said finally something as good as Scar Symmetry.//
I can't remember the band that we saw there but it seemed to be Dark Tranquility//

Dude, it's a sign, in your dreams you were born to be a rapper !

Offline Anubis

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 03:56 PM »
Nice catch Komo, didn't write that intentional.  8)

Offline darKz

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 04:06 PM »
Cool, I saw Dark Tranquility in someone else's dream! Booyah! :D

I had several dreams about ramirez, Slayer, Tweenies and the guys I met (including you) but I can't seem to remember the details..
~ Dubc 2010

Offline darKz

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2011, 01:13 PM »
Tomorrow then, hopefully!
~ Dubc 2010

Offline SPW

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2011, 02:08 PM »
:)