Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:12 AM

Author Topic: Clans or Communities, Want a board?  (Read 40635 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Clans or Communities, Want a board?
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2010, 02:44 PM »
just wanted a slight change..

Offline avirex

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2010, 07:43 PM »
can mm also have a private board? sorry i did not ask in advanced but i just figured it was part of the package?? 

at first i was not going to worry about private board, but then with all the haters crashing the forum, maybe its needed..  hi beer!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2010, 04:20 AM »
You can create as many boards as you want yourself. See the bottom of mm edit page and read here.

Remember after creating the board, click the 'update' button below the 'existing mm members' table.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2010, 02:52 PM »
hi, pls make forum for che

moderators: argo, Dmitry85, fenrys, WeeM4n, ssm, Warg
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 02:56 PM by Dmitry85 »

Offline avirex

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2010, 03:38 PM »
ahhh, i seen that page originally MI, but could not find it.. was lookin all over forum page... then i tried in the MM edit section, i found it.. thnkx

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2010, 09:35 PM »
Dmitry85, che is board is setup. However incharge members of che will be its moderators which is fenrys atm. Ask him to change your status from 'normal member' to 'incharge' so that you will be the board moderator.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2010, 08:02 PM »
i think that ck board should be deleted, there is only 1 person in the clan who is banned.. xd

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2010, 09:45 PM »
i think that ck board should be deleted, there is only 1 person in the clan who is banned.. xd

and removed from their playoffs!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2010, 03:12 AM »
Removed board and from PO.
Thanks for noticing.

Offline ANO

« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2010, 07:39 AM »
Hi, i think You could quit the board of FUB, we have done another clan rKs, and i would like to ask You if it's possible to have a board for our new clan.

Thank You

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2010, 08:05 AM »
Reach 5 active members at least, then I'll setup the board for you :)

Offline angus

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2010, 01:38 AM »
Reach 5 active members at least, then I'll setup the board for you :)

we are 5 now  ::)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2010, 05:15 AM »
It's setup.

Offline ANO

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2010, 07:20 AM »
weee, thank you Monkey!!!

Offline SPW

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2010, 12:48 PM »
Hey MI, please give us a board, an independet one.

- In order of the list I would prefer placing it down the current "Elite" forum by Free.

I will talk with Free asap about the situation. Maybe we move something (some threads) later, but at start it should be an owns forum.

Acronym: NEC
Name: New Elite Community

Also the name of the community will be change in next days / weeks. Everything I already wrote to you with last pm's.

Thank you. :)

-> I already gave the request about creating this new community over the panel.

Regards
SPW