Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:24 AM

Author Topic: FoS Community  (Read 4968 times)

Offline avirex

Re: FoS Community
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2010, 03:14 PM »
Cueshark.. It depends on my environment... If im workin no.. If im out at a party, bar, etc.. Ill talk how i want.. And say wat i want.. Dont care who may hear about the vagina i juist smashed thenight b4..  I cant stand people who act one way with one geroup and tery to be a completewly different person with a new group.. Thats not me.. Im always just real, and myslef.. Not a fake lil pussy :) take it or leave it

Offline Ramone

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 11:55 AM »
Cueshark.. It depends on my environment... If im workin no.. If im out at a party, bar, etc.. Ill talk how i want...

So U do make a difference after all, and that's good!  :)
And U do act different in 2 different groups: at work / at bar.. So U can't stand yourself or what? ;x

Man, U've just mixed up TUS with the bar.. Ye, it's a Game/fun forums but still it's open and public, also there are youngsters of 10-12 yrs here, and I bet U would have a sense not to talk your "real-tough" language in some schoolyard in front of those youngsters, wouldn't U?
Show just a bit more respect to TUS and to others here, talk your "mature" language inside your fos walls and everyone is happy. No one minds, rly. But don't present TUS as a place with limited freedom of speech. Anyone can say what they want in TUS as long as it's mannered and civilized..
Cause Humans got out of the caves long time ago, they've changed primitivism for culture. Putted "leaves" over their penises and vaginas.. They stopped to f@#! in public, realized that we're not plain animals, we got developed intelligence and consciousness..
Take it or leave it..  ;)

@Husk, I'm fully chilled man, don't need that pill lol.. Not every topic have to be "huauhahauauau" based, I'm just trying to prove my point here, it's freedom of speech.. ;x

Offline Husk

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2010, 12:10 PM »
TLDR

Offline nino

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2010, 12:49 PM »
i bet ramone after write this post went to study quantum physics.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 12:11 PM »
Ramone, if i want to keep my job then of course i will not talk about the nice date i went on with ur moms last night, and get into detail...

but as soon as i get to the bar, im gonna let out all the dirty lil things we did! huahauha

yes ramon, i consider these forums my internet bar!! and your my bar wench.. poor my another beer *insert swear word*
and yeah, if u have not noticed.. all the *insert swear word* has been in FoS forums, but yet... u still come to this thread and talk *insert swear word* about what we r doing.. why do u care so much? *insert swear word*

ps: right b4 i posted i noticed all my swear words... and we wouldnt want any 10-12 year olds reading them.. so i edited them out, you can insert any word you would like, depending on your age... thnx

edit: ooops, missed one huahauha guess i swear more then i think :D

Offline Ramone

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2010, 01:03 AM »
Ramone, if i want to keep my job then of course i will not talk about the nice date i went on with ur moms last night, and get into detail...
but as soon as i get to the bar, im gonna let out all the dirty lil things we did! huahauha

Nah man, U got it all wrong again... TUS is not your bar. In this case it's more like your job - if U wanna keep it, U will need to behave.

About that mom provoke try: I ain't your mate so don't talk trash with me and hide it later behind "it's just a joke" excuse. It's an open insult to me and there are lots of stuff that I could answer to U in a same way, but exactly that is the thing that we are trying to end here at TUS. It's scum talk. It's easiest to do. It brings nothing good for TUS, it's only makes it look UGLY.

yes ramon, i consider these forums my internet bar!! and your my bar wench.. poor my another beer *insert swear word*
and yeah, if u have not noticed.. all the *insert swear word* has been in FoS forums, but yet... u still come to this thread and talk *insert swear word* about what we r doing.. why do u care so much? *insert swear word*

I don't care about what U are doing in your community (behind your walls), I've only posted here cause U've putted my nick in your FoS statement (https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/fos/about-us/). It considers me, so I will answer. U've called me, not the other way around.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2010, 02:08 AM »
Go argue with Komo.

Nah man, U got it all wrong again... TUS is not your bar. In this case it's more like your job - if U wanna keep it, U will need to behave.

About that mom provoke try: I ain't your mate so don't talk trash with me and hide it later behind "it's just a joke" excuse. It's an open insult to me and there are lots of stuff that I could answer to U in a same way, but exactly that is the thing that we are trying to end here at TUS. It's scum talk. It's easiest to do. It brings nothing good for TUS, it's only makes it look UGLY.

I don't care about what U are doing in your community (behind your walls), I've only posted here cause U've putted my nick in your FoS statement (https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/fos/about-us/). It considers me, so I will answer. U've called me, not the other way around.

Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline avirex

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2010, 03:23 AM »
i couldnt have said it better myself

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2010, 04:11 AM »
Well worth the smite.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2010, 05:33 AM »
Ramone has a fair point, why you gotta mention his name on your home page? That part at least is still public, no need to make petty dives at Ramone there. Its childish, its pathetic.
worm and learn

Offline Husk

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2010, 06:18 AM »
lmfao ghuyz, this is a small community hell its f@#!ing funny!

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2010, 01:22 PM »
lmfao..  the home page thing sez "we can feel free to say what we want without offending peope like ramone" or suttin like that.. what is so bad about that???

ramone is the very reason MI introduced rules...  because ramone got offended when i told him to suck my popsicle stick.

but honestly, if ramone would like me to remove his name, i will.. np

ramone, just send me a PM u want me to remove it, and i will. <3

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2010, 01:46 PM »
lmfao..  the home page thing sez "we can feel free to say what we want without offending peope like ramone" or suttin like that.. what is so bad about that???

ramone is the very reason MI introduced rules...  because ramone got offended when i told him to suck my popsicle stick.

but honestly, if ramone would like me to remove his name, i will.. np

ramone, just send me a PM u want me to remove it, and i will. <3

Avirex,

Quick question just out of curiosity.

Do you walk down the street with your jeans pulled down so everyone can see your underwear?

Offline Agneau

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2010, 02:14 PM »

I love you ramone! :o

Offline Ramone

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2010, 05:19 PM »
ramone is the very reason MI introduced rules... 

Nope, YOU and Komo (and your endless bickering) were the reason MI introduced rules. I've only just suggested them so I don't have to see your scum spam posts in 80% of threads here in TUS. You two became really annoying for everyone here (as everyone told U that already..) So, TUS forums needed rules only because guys like yourself, not because of me. 

because ramone got offended when i told him to suck my popsicle stick.

If I was speaking to a wall I think he would get it by now.. Ok, 6th time just for your distant brain cells: I didn't get offended! The reason I've suggested rules is to help clean TUS from scum-spam-off topic-junk posts like yours were!

Do U realize now that U've putted my nick out of context in your FoS home page statement? Or U need me to repeat that for the 7th time?

It's easiest for me to speak "your language", we all could do that.. It's easiest to act like a tough guy and insult and swear all the time, but can U imagine how would TUS forum looked then? If U ask me, it would look UGLY. And I'm only here to try and prevent that. Sry, I'd like TUS to be nice and friendly instead of ugly and annoying.

And we did the first step! U have said your excuses and apologized to MI and to this community, U showed us that U know how to be a good boy, it's a success!  :-*
U've got your FoS community for trash talk instead, it's all fine - everyone is happy!

And yes, erase my nick from your FoS page cause I wasn't and ain't offended (7th time!).
ty