Forums
May 15, 2024, 07:57 PM

Author Topic: FoS Community  (Read 5000 times)

Offline avirex

Re: FoS Community
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2010, 05:48 PM »
U were obviouslt offended... No big del tho... And no, i dont display my underwear to many people.. Im sure i can insert a mom joke here.. But i wont

Offline nino

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2010, 06:23 PM »
YOU BETTER INJECT A MOM JOKE OR ILL INJECT IN UR MUM
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2010, 07:57 PM »
U were obviouslt offended... No big del tho... And no, i dont display my underwear to many people.. Im sure i can insert a mom joke here.. But i wont

Wait a minute.  The injustice is killing me.  Ramone wasn't personally offended.  You can read so you must understand that point.

He explains it in detail on the first post of this thread.

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/tus-forums-abuse/

Why don't you concede this point?  It won't make any difference to you or your community.

Plus, you must agree that your kind of writing style is best off being in a private forum...you've already admitted to talking freely about topics which are inappropriate for a public forum which is what Ramone was saying all along.

It's so disappointing that you're deliberately winding up Ramone with absolutely no valid reason.

When Komo wasn't there to have a conflict with did you need a replacement or something?

Offline Agneau

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2010, 09:31 PM »
YOU BETTER INJECT A MOM JOKE OR ILL INJECT IN UR MUM

rofl!

Offline avirex

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2010, 10:17 PM »
cueshark, ramone was the first one to post in this thread offtopic...  so wtf u talking about?

ramone can shut the f@#! up, and drop it.. and so can you.

im hardly even posting in other threads,  all my posts have been in FOS, its you f@#!in guys that keep posting... jeez, just leave it the f@#! alone already.. what is your deal??? why do u guys care so much about wtf i say, do, etc.. just stfu..

this f@#!ing thread should be locked

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2010, 10:31 PM »
cueshark, ramone was the first one to post in this thread offtopic...  so wtf u talking about?

ramone can shut the f@#! up, and drop it.. and so can you.

im hardly even posting in other threads,  all my posts have been in FOS, its you f@#!in guys that keep posting... jeez, just leave it the f@#! alone already.. what is your deal??? why do u guys care so much about wtf i say, do, etc.. just stfu..

this f@#!ing thread should be locked

Listen.  I'm responding to things you are saying which I think are questionable.  Nothing more.

I don't give a shit about what you say generally.  But if you write stuff which is clearly false and deliberately provocative then I will respond and state my opinion.

Offline avirex

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2010, 10:48 PM »
what ur opinion on ramone posting in this thread to began with?

what was the point of that? do u have an opinion there?

if he has a problem with me putting his name in FoS.. he can PM me, or even go post at FoS... not f@#!in go off topic here and start some bullshit that i dont care about..

this thread should be locked.

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2010, 11:00 PM »
When good people have a falling out, only one of them may be at fault at first,but if the strife continues long, usually both become guilty,so
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2010, 11:25 PM »
what ur opinion on ramone posting in this thread to began with?

what was the point of that? do u have an opinion there?

if he has a problem with me putting his name in FoS.. he can PM me, or even go post at FoS... not f@#!in go off topic here and start some bullshit that i dont care about..

You keeping talking about stuff that is nothing to do with what I've questioned you about.

The only point I've raised is that "Ramone wasn't personally offended".

I've reminded you of what he originally said so you can read it again.  If you still choose to push the same point despite reading his post then that is your choice.

Offline avirex

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2010, 11:52 PM »
Me saying what i said to him.. Sparked him to create a topic to have forum rules.... So now matter what he says.. Or what u try to say he says... At some point in time he was offended in some way... I touched his heart wit somthing i said... Thats obvious... Now drop it.. Stop spamming this dam thread.. Lock it.. I dont care about what u wanna bs about anymore just lock this shit

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2010, 11:55 PM »
I touched his heart wit somthing i said.

:-*

Good plan mate.

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2010, 12:00 AM »
Avi, you provoked all this by writing stuff about Ramone on your cool guys forum. You made it personal by writing that stuff... what do you expect. + You drinking more these days?
worm and learn

Offline avirex

« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2010, 12:07 AM »
nail, i did not post anything that was not the truth.

if it offends him, he can PM me, and i will take it down.. i dont have any PM yet, so no problem...

and nope.. i dont drink much nail...

lets just lock this thread.

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2010, 12:11 AM »
He already asked you to remove it:

And yes, erase my nick from your FoS page cause I wasn't and ain't offended (7th time!).
ty

huh
worm and learn

Offline avirex

« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2010, 01:18 AM »
like i said... he can PM me..  now stop caring so much about FoS.. lol jeez.. if u wanna join that bad, ask at our forums.. otherwise stfu.

this thread should be locked