Forums
May 06, 2024, 02:10 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 10105 Game  (Read 1176 times)

Offline sm0k

[SOLVED] 10105 Game
« on: October 21, 2009, 06:30 PM »
Hi ,
i'm not pretty sure if its a cow ..
we was playing clanner against vadde
he knocked own worm for save.
well.. bl attak and he hitted hisself.
i'm not sure wich time it was. i think ca. 11
but i think .. knocking own worm for save is the same like knocking opponets worm for attak..
and if thats true so knock is knock.. so dont care if he damaged his own worm.

and 2nd thing.. that guys are rly nice..  telling me and idiot in they language :D  just coz i said "cow" (coz i was thinking) they thinked i dont understand :D

well i'm not sure if thats rly cow..  but the mods should decide.
they didnt skip or something else.

greetz sm0k

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: 10105 Game
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 07:15 PM »
AFAIK it is ok to knock your own worms.
I've seen in WxW games for example, You wanna get retreat time by firing zook and you hit your own worm accidentally before hitting all walls. I think it is ok to cow to cause damage to yourself :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 07:34 PM »
well , ok , i just asked..
but i still think its the same  knocking own worm for save or knocking opponent for kill ;) and that attak made damage to us.
but if u guys decide "that was no cow" we gonna accept it

Offline Free

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 08:38 PM »
Where is the logic in that you can't save your own worm in your own turn?

Doesn't that fight against all logical sense of WAR? :D

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 09:54 PM »
no ropeknocking counts for both teams worms id say...

but theres no reason for you to complain about this game, your partner knightz even told you that in the game, they helped you if anything

game stands imo

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 10:39 PM »
Free. you know that ur not allowed to knock. EVEN if it it is ur own worm. The ropeknocking rule came about because the scheme was played in channels where you couldnt knock and once the channels went we had to play them in 'anything goes' but used the rules to give them the feel of where they were onced played.

These elite and t17 should be played in partytime to avoid this and even accidentel knocks. Bungee knock is still illegal too even if it does require skill. Knocking your worm to safe him is just the same as knocking a worm to kill him. Because saving a worm is like killing a worm. You knock to effect damaged delt to the emeny, knocking to prevent damage delt to you is just the same.
The rule was made to effect the damaged done in a turn. Your saving a worm from being plopped/piled... you can't use ur ninja rope in elite/t17 to unpile ur own worms like you can in rope schemes.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 04:44 AM »
knew knocking is forbidden :D for both teamz

wooka  i had a reasson..
at least as chicken said .. knocking is forbidden .. and damage was to us too...  thats why i complain..

but whatever.. gg

Offline Rok

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 10:37 AM »
I lean towards what chicken23 said, it makes perfect sense. However this won't affect this game, rules haven't been clear about it so far and the knock didn't change outcome the attack much, even less the outcome of the game. This game stands. Mods will discuss this issue, then change the rule or maybe leave as it is.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 12:49 PM »
yeah we definitley need to make it more clear

Offline sm0k

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 01:51 PM »
lol mods..
u decided that that game stands.. so close that thearod lol.
anyways.. should be forbiiden to knock own worm anyway ..as chicken said..
and if u guys gonna make that rule that own worms isnt allowed to knock.. then that game should be delted too..
whatever they do after that "cow" (their problem).. knock is knock..
that game could change .. if knightz worm and they worm would stand as same places..  but no one cares about this here :x
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 01:53 PM by sm0k »

Offline Rok

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 02:08 PM »
Aha, that's why all mods deserved a smite? :) It's impossible to satisfy both sides in a complaint like that, especially when one side is stubborn about their opinion, however we always try to do our best at reaching a fair decision. Free and Nahkis
acted bona fide in this game, besides that rules weren't clear. You can't convict someone by the law that was set after a crime was commited. You're statement that we don't care is therefor false.

Cheers.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline sm0k

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 03:59 PM »
so lol..
rules arent clear.. so when u guys gonna do one?
and idk what their is to think.. chicken explains evrything well ..

u should made that rule and THEN search for a fear decision about this game..
coz if u guys gonna make that rule.. so then it was here a cow (i think that)

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 04:30 PM »
wow smok are you really that mad that you lost?

seriously i never seen some1 complain so much about the other team hitting themselves

lol mods..
u decided that that game stands.. so close that thearod lol.

ok, and ty for the smite :)