Forums
May 05, 2024, 07:06 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #101507  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Kaleu

[SOLVED] #101507
« on: February 23, 2012, 07:36 PM »
I had energy down in my neighborhood for some minutes, please delete and let me rematch.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline franz

Re: #101507
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 10:25 PM »
the game just started, come on pizzasheet. you just make more work for us to clean this up.

I'd say void this

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 03:20 AM »
Reason i Reported is becuase he was stuffing me around the previous day. I choose a map (which ive never used) and he complained i always use this map (i never play roper) and said tryed to trick me, saying there is certain maps for this cup. He was taking ages to join host ect.. Final started play and he quit after a mistake saying oops..

I was tied of waiting for him...

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 05:09 AM »
Reason i Reported is becuase he was stuffing me around the previous day. I choose a map (which ive never used) and he complained i always use this map (i never play roper) and said tryed to trick me, saying there is certain maps for this cup. He was taking ages to join host ect.. Final started play and he quit after a mistake saying oops..

I was tied of waiting for him...

You sure that never used the map? Then look your latest roper vs me. :)
I took some minutes to join because i was adjusting my Headphone and mounting my .iso image, and, what was my mistake? I just dropped the mine near my worm 2, not a reason for quitting.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 06:16 AM »
u quit not me...

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 05:44 PM »
Apologees for the late response

[00:01:42.64] *** Kaleu disconnected due to quitting

in TUS, quitting = surrendering. There's only one exception: if your opponent used the wrong scheme and he didn't tell you about that before the game. Then you can restart the game.
This is pretty much common knowledge in TUS, so why did you quit?

On another note, pizzasheet, if he asks you to change map, you have to change map. We want both people to agree on the map they're playing on (so you don't have to play on a map you don't like either :)). Only if your opponent is being unreasonable you can insist on playing on a certain map. I don't know what happened after he asked for a new map, so this is basically just a reminder :)

Kaleu, perhaps you'll get a better response from people if you don't accuse them of all sorts of things when they look at you in a way that doesn't please you.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 10:40 PM »
I had energy down in my neighborhood for some minutes, please delete and let me rematch.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 10:29 AM »
it should've said you disconnected then, though. How about you upload your replay?

Offline chakkman

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 02:25 PM »
if your opponent used the wrong scheme and he didn't tell you about that before the game. Then you can restart the game.

On another note, pizzasheet, if he asks you to change map, you have to change map. We want both people to agree on the map they're playing on (so you don't have to play on a map you don't like either :)).
Sorry for making this complaint a basic principle debate, but i don't understand either of these rules. If it's my pick and i host, then it should be my decision which scheme and map i pick. Of course it shouldn't lead to using a completely invalid scheme, like having no water rise in team17 in sd for example or so, but it should be in the one's hand who picks for sure. More importantly the map. If we get to discuss now every map which is being picked, you can imagine what happens when you come along a lame player who denies every map you're choosing. But as you added "Only if you're opponent is being unreasonable you can insist on a map", i think it is the way i described anyway? Need to make it a bit more clear then though maybe. :)

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 02:42 PM »
Sorry for making this complaint a basic principle debate, but i don't understand either of these rules. If it's my pick and i host, then it should be my decision which scheme and map i pick.
Of course it shouldn't lead to using a completely invalid scheme, like having no water rise in team17 in sd for example or so, but it should be in the one's hand who picks for sure.

if your opponent used the wrong scheme and he didn't tell you about that before the game. Then you can restart the game.

It's not fun being surprised with a change in the scheme while the game is being played.

More importantly the map. If we get to discuss now every map which is being picked, you can imagine what happens when you come along a lame player who denies every map you're choosing. But as you added "Only if you're opponent is being unreasonable you can insist on a map", i think it is the way i described anyway? Need to make it a bit more clear then though maybe. :)

The rule was posted in the announcement forum a while back :) This is merely a reminder.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 03:01 PM »
I delete my replays.
I am trying to find Pizzasheet and rematch then you can delete this,
but apparently he is inactive, if I don't maybe you can delete this when cup ends.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline chakkman

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 03:50 PM »

It's not fun being surprised with a change in the scheme while the game is being played.

True, even though i thought it would be handled like "you light up, you agree to the scheme". Anyway, makes sense to me.

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 05:04 PM »
The replay says you quit, Kaleu. That's the only proof of what happened that I have.
Why do you delete your replays anyway?

True, even though i thought it would be handled like "you light up, you agree to the scheme". Anyway, makes sense to me.

Indeed, but for leagues, there's an official scheme and if nothing is said, then that is the scheme that is used. The alternative is that everybody meticulously checks the scheme every game to see if the correct scheme is used and frankly, that's too much hassle just to make sure the host has his things in order.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 05:05 PM by DarkOne »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 04:34 AM »
Because sometimes(rarely) my game froze and I can't change my resolution then I Uninstall and Install again, the replays are deleted when uninstall.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 04:45 AM »
Because sometimes(rarely) my game froze and I can't change my resolution then I Uninstall and Install again, the replays are deleted when uninstall.

*sniff* *sniff* I smell shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

(Chewin the fat reference.)