Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:08 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Did cesar fake drop ?  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] Did cesar fake drop ?
« on: May 10, 2010, 02:02 PM »
He didn't want to give me win despite the fact that i had an obvius advantage.. btw don't mind the chatlogg i was tired and didn't think abiout what i was saying :-[

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Did cesar fake drop ?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 02:19 PM »

DoubleTime, why play with u its hard, always?

Have respect with me, I am not Zippo, i am a good player, I never quit from games, my karma isnt -300, everybody plays with me and Everybody likes it.

About our game, really you had advantage, but this dont be reason for I quit, everytime WN dropped players in ur games.

I Dont care that we make rh with me in unadvantage, or reduced worms, but i dont aceppt give the win because the game should be indeffined

I let for DarkOne the decision and...

Have more respect for me, I'm a fine person and I'm sorry if you're a bad player, next time I contact MI to close your mouth before you call someone of "Fake".

He didn't want to give me win despite the fact that i had an obvius advantage.. btw don't mind the chatlogg i was tired and didn't think abiout what i was saying :-[

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 04:00 PM »
I had 3 worms vs youre 4 worms ( despite my 3 worms having more than twice the hp of your'e + 2 of your'e worms were poisioned ) My worms had a better position then ur worms wich means i would win the game unless i really did a big blooper -.-

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 04:11 PM »

Are You Walter Mercado? Chico Xavier? David Copperfield?

Then you can not say that You'll win, because Worms isnt a divination game.

I agree that you had 3 good Worms and I had 4 (2 poisioned).

But this advantage not give nothing for u.

NOTHING.

Fake Drop? I dont know what is this, are things that just You and 3 or 4 players here understands.

I had 3 worms vs youre 4 worms ( despite my 3 worms having more than twice the hp of your'e + 2 of your'e worms were poisioned ) My worms had a better position then ur worms wich means i would win the game unless i really did a big blooper -.-

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 04:56 PM »
Cesar i hada huge advantage ... i would win 99 percent...

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 06:09 PM »
where u put this data? In ur personal abacus?

Respect me little boy, i have been won + than of 503 games since september, epics games, and won always in fairplay, no need to quit for win, and now i will wait for Dark and decision him.

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 06:28 PM »
It's not nice to accuse your fellow wormers of fake dropping, doubletime. Especially when you have no evidence of it.

Before continuing with this complaint, I would also like to ask you if you even read your own posts, DT:

Most definetly wfw. I think it is a common free scheme and getting atleast 16/20 ppl shouldn't be a problem. Make sure you have a mappack with 10-15 maps and anti fort rule and in addition have 3 worm selects =D

You had already used up 3 worm selects, which means that either you would have a disadvantage with worm order or you would've had an advantage due to using an illegal scheme.

However, I can't deny you had an advantage over Cesar, so this game should be replayed with handicap (either - to Cesar or + to DT).

And use the correct scheme this time  ::)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 07:09 PM »
It's not nice to accuse your fellow wormers of fake dropping, doubletime. Especially when you have no evidence of it.

Before continuing with this complaint, I would also like to ask you if you even read your own posts, DT:

Most definetly wfw. I think it is a common free scheme and getting atleast 16/20 ppl shouldn't be a problem. Make sure you have a mappack with 10-15 maps and anti fort rule and in addition have 3 worm selects =D

You had already used up 3 worm selects, which means that either you would have a disadvantage with worm order or you would've had an advantage due to using an illegal scheme.

However, I can't deny you had an advantage over Cesar, so this game should be replayed with handicap (either - to Cesar or + to DT).

And use the correct scheme this time  ::)

Are you kidding me ???  You shouldnt be allowed to host any cups... If it is to be replayed it should be replayed with lesser worms for him to give me the advantage. He used 20 seconds after the lg cow turn to think about fake dropping... And decided that was his best play.

I think that the cup scheme is a joke. So i am using the FTm scheme ( after my opponent has agreed on doing so ) And as for can't deny dt had an advantage=I don't want to give doubletime handicap but i don't have a choice.... this is what a propper moderator would say.

* Punishing me for using a scheme without 3 ws is  unfair since my opponent agreed on it.

* Doubletime should etheir be givven win due to the fact that he would win the game. Or 4 worms vs 2 worms wich would be the most fair thing considiring that Doubletime had 2 times more hp and alot better positions and 2 of cesars worms were poisioned.

* There is no evidence that this isn't a Matrix kinda simmulation but that is unlikely. No evidence that there aren't people who can fart 10 miles in the sky but that is unlikely. this means that allthough there is no proof as to wether or not cesar fake dropped. He did drop after being told to skip in a situation were he had very bad postiions and very low hp as opposed to Doubletimes team. Wich means he should be under moderators eyes incase he would have a mysterius lagg out again.

U shouldn't let wether or not you like the player in question effect your'e judgement Darkone....

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 07:19 PM »
DarkOne was the one who approved your cup doubletime.

Careful what you are accusing anyone specially DarkOne or I'll make half of the community buy a beer for me.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 07:19 PM »
Fine. I'll let MonkeyIsland decide on this matter then.

As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't be allowed to compete in cups anymore altogether

[21:06] <STAxDoubletimes> DarkOne are you on any kinda drug ?
<DarkOne> and you wonder why your karma is low?
<STAxDoubletimes> i asked a simpel question.. Answer
[21:07] <DarkOne> you didn't ask a SIMPLE question, you insulted me.
<STAxDoubletimes> And you wonder why youre karma is so low isn't a valid question. I did ask wether or not you were on any kind of drug wich is a valid question. I couldn't care less about my karma so i don't waste energy bothering about that
<DarkOne> it's a valid question to a drug addict. Not to me.
<STAxDoubletimes> Well i mean bo1, the scheme and your'e judgement does indicate that you are under the influence of something

This is not how sane people communicate, DT. I think your parents forgot to tell you something about human discourse (look it up).

I am not punishing, I said the game should be replayed with an advantage for you. If this is punishing, then I wonder what you think is a reward.

You had a big advantage, but not enough to make it 100% certain you will win, so that's why you didn't receive a free win. MI can judge if I were correct in the matter.

I'm not even going to get into the third... should I call it a point? Seems more like babbling to me.

As for the final sentence: If I had let whether I like you or not have influenced me, I would have kicked you out of the cup long ago.
I would also give you an official warning for this, since your behaviour is unacceptable, but since I'm personally involved, I'll let MI handle that as well.

Good day.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 07:26 PM »
I just have a feeling that if me and cesar switches places i would recieve an instant ban for fake dropping =()

Accusing members, insulting moderators.

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 07:29 PM »
That would be because you don't pay attention to my cup/league modding.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 07:33 PM »
[21:06] <STAxDoubletimes> DarkOne are you on any kinda drug ?
<DarkOne> and you wonder why your karma is low?
<STAxDoubletimes> i asked a simpel question.. Answer
[21:07] <DarkOne> you didn't ask a SIMPLE question, you insulted me.
<STAxDoubletimes> And you wonder why youre karma is so low isn't a valid question. I did ask wether or not you were on any kind of drug wich is a valid question. I couldn't care less about my karma so i don't waste energy bothering about that
<DarkOne> it's a valid question to a drug addict. Not to me.
<STAxDoubletimes> Well i mean bo1, the scheme and your'e judgement does indicate that you are under the influence of something

wow you already have crossed your line.
No more posts from you dt.

Here's what you do:
1. Apologize to DarkOne.
2. Play your game as DarkOne stated.
3. If we find anything in game chats about you accusing people, I'll convert this to your second ban.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 07:37 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 07:41 PM »
DT, if u switched places, I would make RH for u cuz this wouldnt be matter for me, but as u always think that 1 player is like u, u make a personal war.

DarkOne, I always try to make fines games, with fun and professionally.

But, in last cup that I played, a zillian bad player crashed all fun.

This time, other bad player take bad attitudes relacioned for me.

By this, I retreat me from WfW cup, maybe DT stop to cry this mode.

Thanks for all and Good Half-fun for DT in next phase

Regards by César Vastuk

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 07:56 PM »
DT, if u switched places, I would make RH for u cuz this wouldnt be matter for me, but as u always think that 1 player is like u, u make a personal war.

DarkOne, I always try to make fines games, with fun and professionally.

But, in last cup that I played, a zillian bad player crashed all fun.

This time, other bad player take bad attitudes relacioned for me.

By this, I retreat me from WfW cup, maybe DT stop to cry this mode.

Thanks for all and Good Half-fun for DT in next phase

Regards by César Vastuk

I'm sorry to hear that, César. I haven't seen any complaint about bad play from you, so I had no reason to think otherwise, sir!

Please don't let this deter you from participating in other cups :)