Forums
May 02, 2024, 03:36 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #19472  (Read 608 times)

[SOLVED] Game #19472
« on: February 26, 2010, 04:12 PM »
Game #19472

he use knock and no skip, wtf?

Offline beer

Re: Game #19472
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 04:18 PM »
bro, comn, pls can evryone watch our last game?
i've done a knock but as u can see i did not wanted to that.. lol Dmitry, what the knock did? piled ur worms? no.. unbloked any worm? no.. that worm has 23 of life, easy to kill with sg.. u can se that i wasnt go in other ur worm..

if i knock that realy not helped and was not planed, why u keep calling me a cow? ;o cant u think?

and btw u take the playoffs thing.. why crying? i won cleaning

cmn Dmy.. whats the point? what i won with that knock? NOTHING!! i almost fuked up lol.
we use to be friendly, lets not distroy that cose of this game man, u are in PLAYOFFS as u call it, and im out, so whats the problm?

drama queen iz back

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: Game #19472
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 04:24 PM »
Dmitry hai :)

Well as one of the good mods of cups yourself, judge:

1. At 13:15 in the same replay, you knock beer yourself!
2. your worm was 23 and beer knock was accidental and didn't helped him. Without a knock, from that distance, he would again kill your 23 HP worm with shotgun.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.