Forums
May 05, 2024, 05:50 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] harpy cheater  (Read 3606 times)

Offline Chelsea

Re: harpy cheater
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 08:56 AM »
WormNET, what happened to you?

I beated harpy in semifinal mole shoppa cup, but he deleted my report and gave him to final and me to bronse medal match (he is mod of this cup)

It was a rhetorical question, I do understand the situation. I meant that this site and this community and whole WormNET is full of stupid and childish people, just like you or harpy.

or you.....  ::)

Offline Ray

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 09:00 AM »

I beated harpy in semifinal mole shoppa cup, but he deleted my report and gave him to final and me to bronse medal match (he is mod of this cup)

It was a rhetorical question, I do understand the situation. I meant that this site and this community and whole WormNET is full of stupid and childish people, just like you or harpy.

No Chelsea, you are wrong, I'm neither of those.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 09:03 AM »

No Chelsea, you are wrong, I'm neither of those.

I'm neither of those too......  ::)

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 09:21 AM »
such an interesting discussion :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 09:29 AM »
its neither of those  ;D

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 09:34 AM »
I am one of those...
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 09:38 AM »
After this complaint is done, I'm muting both of you. Chelsea and Harpy.

@Ray,
Every once in a while you take a tour on the forums crying about WN and end up name calling. I'm asking to leave it now.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 10:58 AM »
If I were a mod of this site I'd ban harpy. I'm fine with his non genuine roleplaying game in #ag and even in the forums. But doing it in a complaint thread is just generating workload for the sake of it. He's basically laughing in your face, and you're allowing him to.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 11:29 AM »
If I were a mod of this site I'd ban harpy. I'm fine with his non genuine roleplaying game in #ag and even in the forums. But doing it in a complaint thread is just generating workload for the sake of it. He's basically laughing in your face, and you're allowing him to.

100% sure

Offline Ray

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 12:41 PM »
its neither of those  ;D
Where is the applaud button, that cracked me up. :D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 03:15 PM »

lol

Harpy should be banned for opening new cups and I only warned......  ::)

Offline harpy

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012, 04:14 PM »

lol

Harpy should be banned for opening new cups and I only warned......  ::)

kiss ass and go to sleep ropa too )))

why have idea to be banned me  :-\ just wow  :'(  ???  8)
that my cup, BAAAAAAAAaaaaaa  ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 04:25 PM by harpy »

Offline sm0k

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012, 04:43 PM »

well ye harpy should be muted. its pretty lame what he did. idk if its a ban worth but he is a bit agressiv here.
i dont think chelsea should get muted. well he said some bad words but i guess a simple warn would be enough.

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2012, 04:51 PM »
I know it's not my business, but I would start with warn, I don't want these guys to be muted :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline harpy

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2012, 04:57 PM »

well ye harpy should be muted. its pretty lame what he did. idk if its a ban worth but he is a bit agressiv here.
i dont think chelsea should get muted. well he said some bad words but i guess a simple warn would be enough.

why all think i,m antipad, is not true.
chealsea see my law. that is.. he deserves it because he does on the sly
all forgot Twistan case - he lose furst game and told him is B03 - I Do not believe it him
and more and more..

justice for chealsea,  :D