Forums
May 20, 2024, 01:10 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Switch  (Read 3083 times)

Re: Switch
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 10:21 PM »
What's the big deal, if people don't wanna play they don't wanna play, stop harassing him nail, that's pretty lame itself.

huh?  by harassing you mean asking him in a game if he could play the cup games?

riiiiiiiight
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 10:26 PM »
No, by replying to this topic in such a way, obviously.

He does not deserve to be pubicly humilated like this just because he has other things he considers more important that just got in the way.

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2011, 11:20 PM »
what humiliation? NAiL didn't post pictures of him in a tutu or anything, did he? :o

The discussion got a little heated, but let's face it, that went both ways. The things he describes about his personal situation would make anyone more irritable and perhaps NAiL could've taken that into account in his posts, but that's all I have to say on that.
What matters is we find a solution.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2011, 11:39 PM »
Point is, when someone says they don't want something, doesn't matter for what reason, others should accept this, I can understand Nails frustration not being able to play your opponent with something you want to succeed in, but at the same time I understand Ray not wanting to play because i've wore those shoes too, and very recently with both sides.

This is why I tried to pull out the Ultimate Cup asap, so there was more time for a solution, Ray has however left it a bit late, still things happen in life that can take priority over events like this.

Offline Ray

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 01:08 PM »
Just put Dulek in instead of me and everyone's happy.

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 02:11 PM »
You will NOT be pulled out. You tried, they don't play, you will get through. Not that easy though, but something like this.

I didn't start this so everyone will spit on it and don't give a crap about it, or jump out half way through.

you're on the forums everyday, you do have time to play an hour a week minimum...

your reason for pulling out is "Im sucking so replace me with another player", this isnt a reason to be pulled out.

worm and learn

Offline Ray

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2011, 02:20 PM »
Go to hell NAiL. I had it with this.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 02:27 PM »
Nail, I think that's a better reason than those who just say "No" and nothing else lol, at least he is being honest :)

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2011, 02:33 PM »
sucking isnt a reason to run away:d
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Ray

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2011, 02:47 PM »
You are either joking or you really are such ignorant, incomprehent jerks.

Sure, I made all this up just to avoid having to play against you NAiL, I'm so busted, you should be a psychiatrist. Come on NAiL, let's play, I'm so up to it, can't wait! I'm in #AG.

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2011, 03:33 PM »
ur one weird guy, in a bad way
worm and learn

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 03:38 PM »
You will NOT be pulled out. You tried, they don't play, you will get through. Not that easy though, but something like this.

I didn't start this so everyone will spit on it and don't give a crap about it, or jump out half way through.

you're on the forums everyday, you do have time to play an hour a week minimum...

your reason for pulling out is "Im sucking so replace me with another player", this isnt a reason to be pulled out.

This is what you've said IN YOUR OWN WORDS! You say you're playing badly so you dont wanna play... you can make time to play, but you dont want to play because you say you're gonna play bad.

Dont tell me go to to hell... im pointing out the obvious. Nobody doubts your situation, but the fact is you've said numerous times now that the only reason you wont play is because your playing badly.
worm and learn

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011, 03:49 PM »
Please, if it's possible, take me out of The Ultimate Cup and put Dulek in instead of me. I don't have time for it and it seems that NAiL is absolutely unable to understand or tolerate that in any way.

Reason I responded to this thread the way I did is because Ray chose to make everything so dramatic and get personal for no reason at all.

"NAiL is absolutely unable to understand or tolerate that in any way".

Hell you talking about... Check the replay I uploaded, I asked if we could play, he said no, I asked him why, he said he didnt have time, I asked him again, he said he sucked, I asked him if we could do one game, he QUIT... How exactly did I behave intolerably? You said one thing, then said another, then quit without a word.

I did nothing wrong, the way you've reacted to BEING ASKED TO PLAY it is just over the top.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 06:37 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2011, 06:36 PM »
well me and Ray just played our games. We agreed to forget this, both acted dumb! GGs m8
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2011, 11:42 PM »
Lol Nail, exact same thing happened with me...